FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wheel Colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys,

getting a little tired of my wheel colour, and thinking about switching the colour up. just looking for some ideas of what you guys think

I was thinking maybe white or teal, but I know those are kinda over played so im looking for some suggestions. something that will make it pop but not look discusting

[Image: 03CFCA41-FBAA-4A93-9ACB-9D0D65840F4F-148...44b734.jpg]
[Image: 825E10C8-8C10-49AD-835C-558EF46D04CA-490...1376666440]
Bronze or gold would look good. Not sure if that's crazy enough for the look you are after
Teal would look really good I think with your colour (and yeah, do see it a lot) or for a way-out-there contrast, deep crimson red.
White. Do it.
Yea, I vote deep red too actually.
Another option, if you really wanted to change-up the look - would be cream coloured rims and bright red calipers.

02ztsian

Hot pink! This Skyline isn't exactly purple but close enough.

[Image: dsc_0010r.jpg]
all good ideas I kinda like the cream idea. might have to play around with it.. someone also said tiffany green
You could hydro dip them something cool. Guarantee if you do that you won't find another set the same
ya, that's a pretty good idea as well. just not sure what I would want on them lol
Different wheels!

Fifteen52's! Tarmac In white with I spoke purple
haha, that could be an option as well