FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rear rotors for SVT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanted: two new (or nearly new), rear rotors for 2002 SVT Focus. I am looking for slotted, but not drilled, 280mm diameter disk brake rotors. Who sells them at a reasonable price? What are the part numbers? If you are selling a pair of very good rotors, I am interested.

I am also looking for rear wheel bearings for the same SVT. Again price, and part numbers will be appreciated.

[Image: Ovn9Wkr.jpg]

Like these, except SVT rear disks are solid, not vented.
I got my rear brake parts from tascaparts.com . Got a new hub with the bearing and a rear spindle from them , surprisingly that was the only place I could locate an svt rear spindle . Rockauto is also a great place to look at for parts . As far as the rear rotors I'm not sure on the cheapest place to get them but I got the ones for my other svt from CFM.
I have a set in stock but they are drilled and slotted
I guess I should have mentioned that I always have a couple of sets of plain-Jane generic rotors on hand - I'd gladly sell you a set but I suspect that shipping cost from Ontario would eliminate any reduced-cost benefit I might otherwise be able to offer.
[quote='drunkinmonkey' pid='256061' dateline='1412252527']
How much ?
(10-03-2014, 05:38 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ][quote='drunkinmonkey' pid='256061' dateline='1412252527']
How much ?

ill take a look and message you