FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS - 02 gold wagon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I have an 02 wagon with a bad injector. Ford wants my first born to fix it and my GF is losing faith in the car so she is getting a new car. It has about 147K on it. The rocker panels are rusted out but the rest is in not bad shape. I had the timing belt done last year. The tires were new in the spring. They are goodyear or michelin...from Costco. I also have winter rims. The buyer would have to pick the car up at Jim Keay Ford in a timely manner as I cannot leave it there.

I'm just throwing this out there in case anybody is looking for this car specifically. I have to sell it in the next couple of days and I do have a guy who will buy it but he's not offering very much.

Thanks,
Scott
Approved, but need more info:

Asking price:
Engine (SPI or Zetec):
Transmission (auto or manual):
Series (SE or ZTW):
Details??: Power windows, locks, mirrors, heated seats or mirrors, tilt / telescope steering column
Asking price: $600 OBO
Engine: Zetec
Transmission : auto
Series: SE
Details: Power windows, locks, cruise, power mirrors, tilt / telescope steering column, rebuilt AC 3 years ago

If we don't get a reasonable offer in the next day or 2 her plans are to donate it to Kidney Car.

thanks,
Scott
Any pics? I wish it wasn't so far away.... will it make the drive to the GTA?
Sorry, it will not make the drive anywhere. I sputtered the kilometre or so to the nearest garage which was a Ford dealership. Also they told me that there is gas in the oil because of the faulty injector.
The car is now gone. Thanks