FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Airrunner Focus Airbag Suspension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Person Selling: Aaron
Email: abono88@hotmail.com
Price: $2800.00

Sadly I am stepping out of the focus scene and unloading all my parts, so up for sale is my Airrrunner Airbag Suspension. I figured I would let my fellow Canadian's try to pick this up before it most likely will go state side. It is complete only used for 500 miles as it was on a show car in California. The VU4 is brand new everything looks amazing. Hoses, cables, harness are there. AAC switch panel with 2 double needle gauges. TRC 80A Relay. Has a 5 gallon steel tank with pressure switch. Dual Firestone pumps with stainless leaders. This is a custom setup that no one will have Airrunner did not mass produce these it was a custom build for the Focus. Do not lowball or you will be ignored, if you don't know how much it costs to bag a focus this listing is not for you.

[Image: IMAG0655_zps331c58bc.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0685_zpsf15c6bca.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0653_zpsc0b8fde9.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0650_zpsf2bb5335.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0649_zpse412c3ec.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0686_zpsaf8636d9.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0684_zpsaf463609.jpg]
Which generation focus does this fit?
(10-30-2014, 09:16 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Which generation focus does this fit?
Will fit 00-04 focus but should act the same way with higher years if you have an omni kit. Don't quote me on the higher years though, maybe someone can chime in on if the omni kit would work as these fit in the stock location with no modification needed.
(10-30-2014, 12:40 PM)0XDESVT Wrote: [ -> ]Will fit 00-04 focus but should act the same way with higher years if you have an omni kit. Don't quote me on the higher years though, maybe someone can chime in on if the omni kit would work as these fit in the stock location with no modification needed.

Sounds right.