FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Blast from the past...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found and rummaged through a box of stuff of mine that had been kicking around in one of my basement closets, and I found something that amused me, and I HAD to watch it right away.

I found my copy of Steve's DVD with his Focus Commercial and episode of Tuner Transformation...Big Grin Man, that video is already like 10 years old, but when I watched it, it seemed like it only happened a few years ago.

If I can figure out how to capture the stuff off the disk and post it, I will...

L8tz!
Yeah man, I found my "copy" a few years ago before moving into this house. I watched it one time just for "kicks" it is still funny. Anyways, We should have a get together one night and watch it for good o'l times sake, over a pint of beer and some chicken wings. Whos down for that?

(12-30-2014, 12:08 AM)Drivesthebeast Wrote: [ -> ]I found and rummaged through a box of stuff of mine that had been kicking around in one of my basement closets, and I found something that amused me, and I HAD to watch it right away.

I found my copy of Steve's DVD with his Focus Commercial and episode of Tuner Transformation...Big Grin Man, that video is already like 10 years old, but when I watched it, it seemed like it only happened a few years ago.

If I can figure out how to capture the stuff off the disk and post it, I will...

L8tz!