FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: are you a cord cutter? if so tell me about your experiences, do u use Net Flicks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
let me know if u are a cord cutter, do u like net flicks, antenna, or do u prefer showmi or crave tv or those illegal sites?

02ztsian

I run Netflix and Blockless through PS3 and have Popcorn Time on my desktop and laptop that I feed to my TV.
If it wasn't for my in-laws in the basement who like just the trusty cablebox I might just drop cable altogether.
i just added unlimited downloading option to my internet, because i didnt know how much my wife loves to watch her net flicsk.
lmao net flicks.

i use all forms of media consumption.
It's all about YouTube. I'm in the process of cutting the cord. Already have Chromecasts on a few TVs and easy PC-to-TV setups through the house. It's nice being an IT guy. The TV is nice because it's easy, flip on and tune out. Without it I'm sure my screens will be off more often and I'll only really put something on if I am truly interested instead of an excuse to vegetate.