FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: GB: 1.5 Ton Aluminum Racing Jack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is sort of a reverse group buy as there is no minimum required and there is a limit of 5 available.

1.5 Ton Aluminum Racing Jack
[Image: 1-5%20Ton%20Al%20Racing%20Jack_zpsmmmowtqs.jpg]
VERY LOW
I have this jack already and it will get under the lowest car out there... 3 1/2 " clearance is all you need.

VERY LIGHT
This jack is light - just 26 lbs (11.8 kg) - and with 360 degree swivel casters at the rear, even old farts like me can move and position it easily with just one hand.

VERY QUICK
Just 3 1/2 pumps and you're up.

VERY CONVENIENT
The handle is 2 pc and the unit is light and compact, so it fits in any trunk and is easily stored.

VERY GOOD VALUE
This is the same jack that Princess auto sells for $169.99 before taxes ( Princess Auto 1.5 ton aluminum racing jack )

$97.00 CAD + HST
With meet-up in west-end GTA.
i need 1 for my shop
do you need to sell these quick?

because if there will be massive meet soon, i prefer to show up there and pay you.
(04-07-2015, 02:43 PM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]i need 1 for my shop
do you need to sell these quick?

because if there will be massive meet soon, i prefer to show up there and pay you.

Hey Leo - the price is available only for a short while and I wouldn't want to carry it for too long.

Having said that, if you can give me a deposit (Interac is best, or PayPal) I'll get one for you and drop it off on the 20th - I'm spending the day in Barrie and I can bring it up with me.
oh this is so tempting. how long is this going on for? I just put the deposit down for my wedding today lol
Foolish decision. You have a choice of marriage or an aluminum racing jack. Wedding deposit or aluminum racing jack? Aluminum racing jack or wedding deposit? Let me think. Which will last longer? Seriously, congratulations. Celebrated 37 years in March. Of course I could not resist making a comment that day about how even under the newer, more stringent incarceration law of 35 years rather than 25 years for murder, I would have already been a free man for two years. Then again, my wife accepts my hobby.
(04-08-2015, 01:11 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]oh this is so tempting. how long is this going on for? I just put the deposit down for my wedding today lol

2 weeks maybe less... I have limited qty available to me... if I don't take them in hand in the next week or so I can't guarantee availability...
anyone wanna buy me an early wedding gift?! hahaha.
ill keep my eye on this Ken
I'll take 1 ken

possibly 2
You going to pick them up Sean? Maybe you can grab one for me. I'd love one but not worth the drive.
(04-14-2015, 07:00 AM)davr89 Wrote: [ -> ]You going to pick them up Sean? Maybe you can grab one for me. I'd love one but not worth the drive.

I usually drop Sean's stuff off at his work, since it is on my way home from USA.
Does princess auto have these on display ? I'd like to take a look at it . I have a low profile one right now but it's a heavy bastard .
(04-14-2015, 07:39 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]Does princess auto have these on display ? I'd like to take a look at it . I have a low profile one right now but it's a heavy bastard .

The PA on Dixie has them on display. Yeah, I have one of the iron ones as well - almost 3 times the weight of this one.
From the states eh... So driving thru Niagara??!!
(04-14-2015, 09:50 AM)davr89 Wrote: [ -> ]From the states eh... So driving thru Niagara??!!

Yup ... my PO box is in Lewiston so I usually take the Queenston / Lewiston bridge.
where do i send a payment?
i can e transfer to you.
When are you picking them
Up? willing to meet up in St. Catharines and I can pay you cash?
Generally I don't mind the idea ... but I would need a deposit before I bring anything over the border - just too much of a hassle returning stuff if something happened that the arrangement didn't go through.

(04-15-2015, 04:08 AM)davr89 Wrote: [ -> ]When are you picking them
Up? willing to meet up in St. Catharines and I can pay you cash?