FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Oil Filter motorcraft where to buy??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone... This weekend I will try to change in my focus 2009 SE the oil sand the filter. I watch some videos on the internet how to do it.

Now my questions is which filter should be I buy? I know motor-craft FL-910s is for my car, but where can I buy it. I when to Walmart but I could'not found it.
How about canadian tire?? Is not there where?? or which other brand should be to buy (FRAM..BOsch ?)

If i buy other brand it is not motorcraft wich is the model or nro serial??

Thanks for your time!!!!
Canadian tire will have the filter # in a book usually by the filters . If not you can go up to the parts desk and ask for the # . I have always purchased my filters from there , the selection is pretty minimal I think they only have FRAM , Bosch , Quaker state . For Motorcraft I think Ford dealership is the only place to get local , I could be wrong though .
(06-24-2015, 12:30 PM)pavlito24 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone... This weekend I will try to change in my focus 2009 SE the oil sand the filter. I watch some videos on the internet how to do it.

Now my questions is which filter should be I buy? I know motor-craft FL-910s is for my car, but where can I buy it. I when to Walmart but I could'not found it.
How about canadian tire?? Is not there where?? or which other brand should be to buy (FRAM..BOsch ?)

If i buy other brand it is not motorcraft wich is the model or nro serial??

Thanks for your time!!!!

I buy motorcraft oil and filters at Walmart in USA... I used to bring them up in quantity and sell them to the members on here... but the demand kind of dropped off.
Thankss guys for the responses!!!!. I have one more question.
If i buy the oil filter motorcraft 910s can i use any type of oil. Like a millage oil or sintetic oil. Or should be use a normal oil.??