FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Congrats to darkpuppet on tying the knot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought i'd create a thread to congratulate Steve on tying the knot! Congrats buddy, all the best! Cool
Saying I do while getting married is like clicking on the I Accept checkbox while installing new software in your computer. You do it with no clue of what will come next.

You do know that late nights, parties, hanging out with friends on the weekend or posting on this forum are now all in the past. You won’t be able to do any of these from now on. Congratulations for your wedding.

Actually, that is not quite true. Even after nearly forty years of marriage, I can still post on this forum.
Well well, congrads to mister Dark puppet. Many of us had no idea you were engaged, let alone had a girl friend. None the less, its a bit of a surprise to us, but congrads and welcome to the club. Im a member too!! Make sure you go yearly to tighten up the ball n chain.
Congrats puppet! It was a night to remember.
(01-12-2016, 11:10 PM)ANTHONYD Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats puppet! It was a night to remember.

What? were you there or something?  Puppet, why didn't I get an invitation?
Small intimate affair bro Wink
ok, thanks
Belated congrats Steve! I Tied the knot with my wife 5 years ago (after a few years common-law first), and we have 4 kids now too. Hope things go as well for you as they have for me...