FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The new whip. 2016 Focus ST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
with winter wheels.
[Image: 5f8a01f8453fed519fea06eb40d7b220_zpsgwabtt2x.jpg]

Looks good! I'm not partial to the squinty taillights on the 2015+ models but then again I wasn't keen on the 2012+ when they first came out either but now I own one.

Looks great though!
Thanks man! The tail lights grow on you. They're actually quite nice.
Any plans for the future?
Brake upgrade, rear motor mounts.... I'm still trying to figure out how to get the horsepower to the road.
Nice ride!!
That makes about 6 or 7 original focus owners from Focuscanada.net now with STs:
AnthonyD
dBlast
Burning1
Torrdan
GFXjamie
Gravatar
might be others??
Burning1. Matt? Really!?!? LOL. WOW

Let's all get together this summer.
I be one of those others! Picked up a low miles 2013 Performance Blue ST a few weeks back. Man do I love that thing!
KRUSTY!

Freakin' reunion cruise this summer. Wink

I'll even drag darkpuppet's big ass out.
What the hell, I'm game!
(01-27-2016, 01:31 PM)dBlast Wrote: [ -> ]Nice ride!!
That makes about 6 or 7 original focus owners from Focuscanada.net now with STs:
GFXjamie
might be others??

Pretty sure Jamie sold his focus for a mustang lol.
I still have mine ('14 ST) and my '07 ST but both will be going soon...for an Edge! :p
(01-27-2016, 01:38 PM)ANTHONYD Wrote: [ -> ]Burning1. Matt? Really!?!? LOL. WOW

Let's all get together this summer.

How bout that re-union? That would be cool to see, and yes I have 13' ST also white! I also still have the 04' ZX5
Anthony, nice machine man! Your "Winter wheels" are my Summers, and I run 15" DAI Alloys Target wheels (Black Laquer)...lol! I only have a 2012 Titanium Sedan with a manual, but do have mods done to it. I might be buying an ST down the road, but only if any dealerships get one in to my liking, and isn't too expensive...
yes very nice car Anthonyd
looks good anthonyd, are you going to keep it as clean as your old ZTS? I remember you used to polish that thing like daily lol....