FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Free Air Or No Free Air?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can actually do that^^^^^^
meford4u,Dec 11 2008, 10:58 AM Wrote:And a cell phone car jokey.  What does that pay?  $8/hr?
[right][snapback]278047[/snapback][/right]
I believe the correct term for your information is called a TECHNICAL SERVICE MANAGER, for your information.

and it sure pays a lot more than unemployed/laid off ford workers get paid
paolo,Mar 21 2009, 12:21 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Dec 11 2008, 10:58 AM Wrote:And a cell phone car jokey.  What does that pay?  $8/hr?
[right][snapback]278047[/snapback][/right]
I believe the correct term for your information is called a TECHNICAL SERVICE MANAGER, for your information.

and it sure pays a lot more than unemployed/laid off ford workers get paid
[right][snapback]283147[/snapback][/right]
Ask your Dad. I highly doubt you make anywhere near what I make sitting at home.
I aint telling you either as that would start a riot.

And you never downplayed any of the other comments.

Like living at home with M&D and being gay.

Truth hurts.
I already know how much you make, and I'm being polite by not disclosing it.
You dont need to know how much I make, heck, you don't even know where I work for crying out loud but nice guess on the cellphone jockey, I like that suggestion.. and even if you did find out, you would cause a riot for no apparent reason other than you think your right and you know everything, So go ahead, you win fat fvck, collect your pogie :)

P.S. Ok for everyone elses info, Meaford4u, we're actually joking, none of us have beef with each other, and all this posting back and forth is to attract more members to our message board, and all the moderators are in on it too, puppethead, anthony_d, tdotzx3, and jason (from sask).

in reality, him and I get along like buddies, he even offered to drive me home from a wing n beer night once.. so for all of you who think were ripping each others heads off, the jokes up..

See you at the next wings n beer meet Bryan!
paolo,Mar 22 2009, 12:21 PM Wrote:I already know how much you make, and I'm being polite by not disclosing it.
You dont need to know how much I make, heck, you don't even know where I work for crying out loud but nice guess on the cellphone jockey, I like that suggestion.. and even if you did find out, you would cause a riot for no apparent reason other than you think your right and you know everything,  So go ahead, you win fat fvck, collect your pogie :) 

P.S. Ok  for everyone elses info, Meaford4u, we're actually joking, none of us have beef with each other, and all this posting back and forth is to attract more members to our message board, and all the moderators are in on it too, puppethead, anthony_d, tdotzx3, and jason (from sask).

in reality, him and I get along like buddies, he even offered to drive me home from a wing n beer night once..  so for all of you who think were ripping each others heads off, the jokes up..

See you at the next wings n beer meet Bryan!
[right][snapback]283191[/snapback][/right]

Damn you Paolo!!!!

The jig is up!
Pages: 1 2