FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Must Be Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:wacko: Has anyone noticed how the prices for shtuff on EBay has doubled in the last week ???
Must be the Christmas Spirit :wacko: :censored2:
Just got a few extra bucks to start buying some more mods. Guess I have to wait until the January sell off. :bowdown: :iono:
Havent noticed any changes (yet, knocks on wood) as Im in the same mindset, wintertime = rack up the mods time :D
EBay won't allow me on, since I didn't pay their bulls*** bill 5 years ago.

I'm saving $$ all the time now.
I take back my last comment- projectors that run $165+33 for shipping to canada are still $165, but shipping is $150+!! crazyness
:wtf: I'll start looking in January again when the suppliers really need money and will be reasonable on costs. :thumbsdownsmileyanim:
Not only on E-Bay, but with last minute resort bookings. From 2-300$$ flucuations, hopefully they'll drop right after x-mas so I can at least get out of this miserable climate for one week.
Dimitri,Dec 22 2008, 01:53 PM Wrote:Not only on E-Bay, but with last minute resort bookings. From 2-300$$ flucuations, hopefully they'll drop right after x-mas so I can at least get out of this miserable climate for one week.
[right][snapback]278665[/snapback][/right]

Don't forget about the fuel surcharges and service charges that will be added to the price after you book. That will account for another $500.00+. Watch out for deals that seem to good to be true. Likely they are.
I work in travel and I noticed in the influx in prices over the past few weeks too - i couldn't believe it!!
I never really noticed a difference.. maybe cuz I buy all my items locally off the forums and never off Fleabay

Yay to you Forum guys sellin parts XD