FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Toys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
went out and bought some new toys check them out....ill post install pics tonight

[Image: HPIM3199.jpg]

UPDATE: install

heres the mic...i dunno if im gonna keep it there tho
[Image: HPIM3201.jpg]

the pics of the unit....sry the camera SUCKS at night shots

[Image: HPIM3203.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3204.jpg]

Enjoy
Congratss!!! :)
good choice! can't wait to see it installed
make sure you get an alarm and don't let too many people know you have it.

Mine went disappearing rather quickly...
looks good, I love my tv! Just watch for those cops, even on radio / mp3 they will follow you and give ya trouble..i bypassed the ebrake so i watch dvds and music vids instead, you should do it too, you dont need anything to do it either, simple fix with the wires :D
Cool man. Merry Christmas!
thanks guys i got it installed and bluetooth working perfectly well sorta...because of the phone i got (htc s640) is wont load my phone book but thats ok it lets me preset i think 6 contacts soo im good that way and lets me use the screen to dial numbers so im not to worried about it ...ill post pics a little later...as for the bypass to the ground....already done...my other one was liek that to which btw is up for sale
I wouldn't post picture of that on here my man.
Ask Darkpuppet.
hey I also have a HTC S640 not to many pple have it, I have also had troubles with the blue tooth and transfering files. But ive delt with it I think its time to switch to rogers and get a Bold