FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: If I Had Lots And Lots Of Money...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Back in July Japanese based tuner Wald International showed us their plans for the Bentley Continental GT with some design renderings. Now they have released plenty of quality studio photos of the real car showing the full body kit in detail.
Under Wald's aggressive Black Bisson Edition, the Conti GT body kit is hard edged with louvered styling elements. It consists of a front bumper spoiler, side skirts, rear bumper spoiler, trunk spoiler and roof spoiler. Other components available include suspension lowering kit and D.T.M sports muffler exhaust system. The price for only the body kit is listed (tax included in Japan) as YEN 1,522,500 (approx. 16,000 USD or 12,850 EUR).

The Bentley Sports Line Black Bison is pictured with Wald's 21-inch Portofino and Mahora wheel ranges.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9081201.028/ph...ine-black-bison

[Image: wald-international-bentley-continental-g...ison_1.jpg]

[Image: wald-international-bentley-continental-g...ison_3.jpg]

[Image: wald-international-bentley-continental-g...son_19.jpg]

[Image: wald-international-bentley-continental-g...son_29.jpg]

[Image: wald-international-bentley-continental-g...ison_8.jpg]

[Image: wald-international-bentley-continental-g...son_25.jpg]
ohhh wow Im speechless drop dead gorgeous
wow... must be nice to be able to buy a car, and then strap the cost of another car on top of it.

With that kind of money, I suppose they have a road construction crew driving out front of them to clear road debris and fill potholes as they drive too...

(stirring pot) too bad it still looks like a chrysler 300...
darkpuppet,Dec 3 2008, 01:02 PM Wrote:wow... must be nice to be able to buy a car, and then strap the cost of another car on top of it.

With that kind of money, I suppose they have a road construction crew driving out front of them to clear road debris and fill potholes as they drive too...

(stirring pot)  too bad it still looks like a chrysler 300...
[right][snapback]277617[/snapback][/right]

or chrysler 300 looks like it :huh:

anyways sweet car......one time in Pickering i saw 2 of those GT's driving side by side with 24's strapped on them......some black gangster dudes were driving

:ph34r:
Some restauraunt owner in Ottawa has one.

Everybody wondered how he could afford one owning a italian restauraunt.

Then he got busted for running a coke dealing ring. Everything made sense after that. :lol:
darkpuppet,Dec 3 2008, 02:02 PM Wrote:wow... must be nice to be able to buy a car, and then strap the cost of another car on top of it.

(stirring pot)  too bad it still looks like a chrysler 300...
[right][snapback]277617[/snapback][/right]

Your not far off from the truth.

A guy here in my hometown owns a bunch of sweet ass cars, pretty sur ehes got a bentley in his collection...

Anyways, the roads up to his cottage were not up to par for him or his cars. The city wasnt going to fix the roads anytime soon, so he got that city to give him permission to come in with his contruction company and basically build a new road to his cottage.

Yes, must be nice to have lots and lots of money. :rolleyes:
Well if I had $219,000.00 for a Bentley I guess 20K for a body kit is just pocket change. 600HP and 5200lbs. I like it, but I think all Bentleys look over stuffed.
It's definitely something that would have to appeal to you. So far, it doesn't appeal to me. Then again, that doesn't matter as I don't own a Bentley :P
you guys have s*** for taste.
thats a sexy car. not to sure what to say but damn
rims are too plain for my liking...
Dear Santa........Please read this topic and leave 1 Bentley in my stocking, ps im currently custom sizing a stocking right now, cookies and a bottle of Jack Daniel's will be left or you.

Thanx again lil Dimitri , lol!

Nice ride how many oil fields do you have to own to acquire one of those ?
hey that looks like my car LOL
One of the sexiest cars I've seen in a LONG time.
wow.... those brakes are big lol
Bentleys and Aston Martins......... two amazingly classy looking brands.
But are they really worth the money?, Then again, If I had the money to buy one, I would have the money to not worry about money.
oldeguy,Dec 4 2008, 11:25 AM Wrote:Bentleys and Aston Martins......... two amazingly classy looking brands.
But are they really worth the money?, Then again, If I had the money to buy one, I would have the money to not worry about money.
[right][snapback]277663[/snapback][/right]

Heard Bentely has dual everything...

So dual starters, dual fuel pumps, etc...

One fails, the other kicks in and starts working.

Pretty neat, good idea, If I paid 1/4 million for a car and I was left stranded, I'd be a little pissed off. :huh:

Quote:hey that looks like my car LOL

No, it doesnt.

Very nice touring car. Would be great with some skinny snows. :lol:

The mojority of these cars leased.
I loved their ad that responded to some other car companys ads. This is classic.

[Image: 1BMW.JPG]
[Image: 2aaudi.JPG]
[Image: 3asubaru.JPG]
[Image: 4abentley.JPG]

:lol: :rofl: :lol:
I remember that....think it was between subaru, audi and porsche...
Pages: 1 2