FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Thought I'd drop in, say hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was having a conversation with my staff today about car clubs, and I mentioned my old days with Focus Canada.. got to thinking "Damn, it's been more than a decade since I was on that site" so I thought I'd check in, see if any of the original members were still around. Hope everyone's doing well!
(04-14-2017, 12:53 AM)Raine Wrote: [ -> ]Was having a conversation with my staff today about car clubs, and I mentioned my old days with Focus Canada.. got to thinking "Damn, it's been more than a decade since I was on that site" so I thought I'd check in, see if any of the original members were still around. Hope everyone's doing well!

Hello Raine, long time no talk!  Yes I'm doing well and I'm still around. Sadly the only other activity on here is spam bots and I don't think the owner (Puppet) seems to care.
Nice conversation is going here from both of you. I recently joined this community so in future I also try to still around here being a real member.
I do agree with you, they have communicated here with each other In a nice way. I like this and love to say keep sharing like this with all.