FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Look At What Im Driving Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My good friend Is thinking about buying a Jeep 4 Door like mine for his daily driving duties. So he asked me about my thoughts on it and I gave him the details, told him to come over and take it for a cruise but he wanted his g/f to also be along for the joy ride so he asked if we could switch vehicles for a couple of days and I would be stupid if I said no.

So here is his 2008 Subaru WRX with a Few Toys Coil overs, Full dual exhaust, aftermarket intake and up the boost a couple of PSI and you got one hell of a joy ride. Minus him scraping his front lip turning into my driveway better him than me.

[Image: PB270005.jpg]

[Image: PB270004.jpg]

[Image: PB270003.jpg]
I'm not a fan of the colour but the car itself is solid! If the new WRX was a wagon, I would have likely opted for one instead of the Escape. I love turbo Subbies. I just want BOOOOST from the factory (buhbye 2.5i) and the STi is a little too dear for me and lacks room for The Boy ™.

Still, it's a sweet ride.
amazing ride! I'm jealous! :headbang:
cool ride
even thous i dislike those new sedans.......i did get to drive '08 WRX hatch

remember Dru.....no burn outs!! haha

p.s im getting dual tube exhaust but oviosly single muffler out
I do make fun of him with the dual exhust being a ricer move but I think it fits the rear nicely. No don't worry no burnouts just doughnuts
question....is his car tuned for all those power mods that he's got?
street tuned I wanna say ecu tech or something like that no dyno pulls I think they just played with air fuel stuff
for his mods i think he should get at least off the shelf map... tsk tsk tsk....

he's practicly stage II
Trade him cars.
If it snows Dru, you are going to have so much fun drifting thru the corners. I loved doing that in my AWD Legacy Wagon. Every time it snowed I was out all night doing my own version of Tokyo Drift. :)
NikiterZTS,Nov 27 2008, 01:25 PM Wrote:for his mods i think he should get at least off the shelf map... tsk tsk tsk....

he's practicly stage II
[right][snapback]277277[/snapback][/right]

Off shelf for what custom is always the way to go he's got a ECU piggyback I think its called ecu tec or something but I could be wrong don't worry the car runs healthy I would trade him staraight jeep for suabaru but the price of my jeep really came down since I bought it so he's getting a wicked deal.
Thats the color I really wanted, it was between WRB and white...WRB was easier to find obviously.

I love the dual exhausts on the new subies.