FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Best Racing Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oscar The Grouch,Nov 28 2008, 10:44 PM Wrote:Here they are in no particular order:

- NFS 5 Porsche Unleashed - great at the time, a great Teutonic simulator
- NFS 3 Hot Pursuit - wasn't a huge fan actually
- Test Drive Unlimited -  I stll love ripping around the island!
- Grand Turismo 4 A Spec -  was ok, was kind of disappointing compared with GT3
- Grand Turismo 5 Prologue - from what I played, it was good and refreshed nicely

And favorite above all:

Motor City Online.  Best racing game ever! - I remember playing that at your parents' place. It was indeed cool.
[right][snapback]277368[/snapback][/right]

TOCA2 is good if you have tons of patience (which I don't), and I'll throw NFS: Carbon and NFS: Most Wanted in there because if you're mentioning the NFS series they were the two best just for car selection and upgrades. The environment was decent, too.

Also, if you go super-old school - NFS the original. Damn I miss that game :(
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 1 2008, 10:48 AM Wrote:Also, if you go super-old school - NFS the original. Damn I miss that game :(
[right][snapback]277456[/snapback][/right]

I'll vote for that... I have NFS:SE for pc but it screws up my computer everytime I install it... I couldn't count the hours I've logged on that game.....

I even tried hooking up the old 486 dx100 to play it.. but the bios is wiped and I couldn't be bothered to take the time to rework that thing right now.... I don't know whats wrong with it.. make setting changes and stufff turn it off and on again and its back to square one
Well I am no gamer by any sort. But I did try and dig out my GT3 and Logitech Frorce Feedback Pro Wheel and Pedals last night and couldn't find the power cord. :( I played with the regular controler for about 45 minutes. I miss my wheel. Going to have to tear the house apart to find the power supply cord.
Crazirich,Dec 3 2008, 09:01 AM Wrote:I'll vote for that... I have NFS:SE for pc but it screws up my computer everytime I install it... I couldn't count the hours I've logged on that game..... 

I even tried hooking up the old 486 dx100 to play it.. but the bios is wiped and I couldn't be bothered to take the time to rework that thing right now.... I don't know whats wrong with it.. make setting changes and stufff turn it off and on again and its back to square one
[right][snapback]277598[/snapback][/right]

That's an easy problem, the battery retaining your system's settings is toast, the hard part is finding and replacing the battery which is somewhere on your computer's motherboard (Sometimes they solder the battery in)

NefCanuck
DD1,Nov 30 2008, 07:47 PM Wrote:test drive USA arcade one sit down and drive if I remember right when you downshift and upshift you got to do a wheelie
[right][snapback]277432[/snapback][/right]

that was Cruisin World I think..

[Image: cruis%27n_world.jpg]
NefCanuck,Dec 3 2008, 10:06 AM Wrote:That's an easy problem, the battery retaining your system's settings is toast, the hard part is finding and replacing the battery which is somewhere on your computer's motherboard (Sometimes they solder the battery in)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]277606[/snapback][/right]

I FIGURED THATS what it is.. I even found it.. its in an easy spot... didn't have a proper pancake battery and thats where the effort stopped... LOL Maybe I'll get one at work here I think we have some of the right ones...

yup thats the one
Pages: 1 2