FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: No Interior Dome Light In 2009 Ford Focus Sedan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, i haven`t gotten around to the car yet but i`ll have it before the end of this month. Just one question though? I read that the 2009 focus sedan doesn`t have a dome light in the interior roof of the car, is this true? If so it must be hard to see anything if you have to look for something at night. Thanks guys <_<
dragerboat,Mar 3 2010, 11:22 PM Wrote:Hi guys, i haven`t gotten around to the car yet but i`ll have it before the end of this month. Just one question though? I read that the 2009 focus sedan doesn`t have a dome light in the interior roof of the car, is this true? If so it must be hard to see anything if you have to look for something at night. Thanks guys  <_<
[right][snapback]302711[/snapback][/right]
I can't say that I've actually checked out a 2009 specifically for a dome light ... but I'd wager it has one up front. The big complaint I've always had about Focus, especially now I'm driving a Fusion, is the lack of a light in the rear seat area - is that what you're talking about?
Yep thats what i was talking about.Most cars have a dome light in the center of the interior roof so if you turn it on at night you can see in the back seat .But i hear focus doesn`t have this light, just reading lights up front near the rearview mirror
dragerboat,Mar 4 2010, 11:28 PM Wrote:Yep thats what i was talking about.Most cars have a dome light in the center of the interior roof so if you turn it on at night you can see in the back seat .But i hear focus doesn`t have this light, just reading lights up front near the rearview mirror
[right][snapback]302781[/snapback][/right]
thats all that my 03 has, so i guess its a possibility that an 09 wouldn't either.

I bet you could add one pretty easily if you were willing to cut up the headliner some.