FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Why I Never Liked Fj
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hate all there Stupid rules and crap only reason I go on there is to sell some stuff And chat With Focus Sport GUys and try to get there attention hoping for a sponsorship But screw Them Im in Talks with F2 But Who knows where that will go. I hate there mods

http://forums.focaljet.com/garage-sale/594...ler-straps.html

I think I will have to fab up a new sticker how does this look?
God Bless FocusCanada.net
[Image: P1010657-1.jpg]
ZX3_2NV,Nov 21 2008, 04:02 PM Wrote:I hate all there Stupid rules and crap only reason I go on there is to sell some stuff And chat With Focus Sport GUys and try to get there attention hoping for a sponsorship But screw Them Im in Talks with F2 But Who knows where that will go. I hate there mods

http://forums.focaljet.com/garage-sale/594...ler-straps.html

I think I will have to fab up a new sticker how does this look?
God Bless FocusCanada.net
[Image: P1010657-1.jpg]
[right][snapback]276955[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I get in s*** from them from time to time too...
I've had some threads deleted recently, not just closed...lol
Still better than FF though...
Yah I can't even log in to FJ after my last battle of words with some mod on there.
I can't even see the page. 1st time that has happened. I got this note after signing in.
Quote:Focus man, Focus., you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Wonder what that is all about? Did they close the thread?
I get the same message .

I'm curious tho...
I polked around for Dru's recent posts but I couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. :iono:
Any news on this thread? Dru,
Looks like they deleted it :)
Yup they deleted it I guess another mod read it and didn't like what he saw so he got rid of it completly. I was basically calling there classfieds stupid and pointless having it the way they have it set up I Really just don't like them the 1st ever post i put up with pics and vids of my car they closed and edited my thread because apperently aggresive driving is not allowed. It was the vid where me and my buddy were "accelertaing" on lakeshore towards the QEW
ZX3_2NV,Nov 24 2008, 10:12 AM Wrote:Yup they deleted it I guess another mod read it and didn't like what he saw so he got rid of it completly. I was basically calling there classfieds stupid and pointless having it the way they have it set up I Really just don't like them the 1st ever post i put up with pics and vids of my car they closed and edited my thread because apperently aggresive driving is not allowed. It was the vid where me and my buddy were "accelertaing" on lakeshore towards the QEW
[right][snapback]277039[/snapback][/right]

rules are rules, we get the same kind of PM's people bitching why we closed thier for sale posts when they dont have 100 posts. :rolleyes:

Dont like it? Dont visit the site. Pretty easy.
I totally understand the 100 post or member for over a month stuff its the copy and paste Item description price blah blah blah and if its not in order they pm you and you have to make an individual sale for every product sorry stupid Im selling like 5 things they want me to make 5 threads waste of space. Like I said only reason I go on there is because Focus Sport is online from time to time.