FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How Low Can It Go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So gas prices will dip to 76 cents the lowest in like years! How low will it go? 60 cents? 50 cents?
60 cents. But the price will shoot back up in April. Guaranteed.
I remember filling my focus from empty for as low as $20.50.
well i have seen 76.3 and its still going to drop, i predict mid-low 60 cent range then a hike back up come spring time for sure
Cars are harder on gas during winter, mostly because of all the idling to heat it up, so it's a bonus to have it cheap during winter.
It is still 79.9 here and I'll take whatever price under 80.
It really sucked when it was 1.30, so 50 cents per litre (about 22$ per fill up) in my pocket is better than the money hungry gas giants.
I predict an average low of 71.
I Would be happy If it stayed between 70-80 all year long I hope it doesn't go to low then were going to be spolied and be pissed when it goes back up.
I saw 71.5 today...
I saw 85.6 at the cheapest station in NB last night (Mr Gas on Lakeshore), so I assume we're due another few cents drop over the next few days.

As counter-productive as it sounds, I'm really starting to consider the possibility of stockpiling some gas and rotating through it slowly or just adding stabilizer to it.
Just paid 76.8. My low fuel light was on and it still only cost $30 even to fill. (39.3L)
I bought gas at Parkdale and Wellington in Ottawa about 6:30am this morning, and it was only 71.5...filled a little more than half the tank in the Escape for only $15.00
:ph34r:
Drivesthebeast,Nov 21 2008, 11:28 PM Wrote:I bought gas at Parkdale and Wellington in Ottawa about 6:30am this morning, and it was only 71.5...filled a little more than half the tank in the Escape for only $15.00
[right][snapback]276969[/snapback][/right]

I used to buy gas at that Sunoco all the time when I lived in Little Italy.

Nice and close to Tunney's too...
Drivesthebeast,Nov 21 2008, 11:28 PM Wrote:I bought gas at Parkdale and Wellington in Ottawa about 6:30am this morning, and it was only 71.5...filled a little more than half the tank in the Escape for only $15.00
[right][snapback]276969[/snapback][/right]

I'm sending you some gas cans and cash, Ian. :D

The best we can do here right now is 85.3.

only 60 to fill my car from empty. Awesome!!!! Instead of the 85-90 it was a month ago
Running the good stuff right now in preparation for the SRI. 90 cents a litre feels pretty good all things being equal (sadly the gas mileage is going to hell using the remote starter trying to get the car warmed up quicker :P)

NefCanuck
Just before I took my Corvette in for storage it had a half tank and I filled it to the top with $30.00 of 94 Octane. Thats pretty good considering on average that car will take $80 to fill on 94 and get 350km :lol:
it's been floating round the 75 - 79 cents a litre here in brampton.. have yet to see it below 74 unless I ventre further out of the city.
84 cents in North Bay today. I'm watching the needle move a little faster cause I can't seem to stop having fun with 4WD. :lol:

We've had a bit of snow here lately (about a foot at least) and well, the truck seems to be doing great on all fronts. It sure as hell frustrates people who are trying to claw their way up a hill when you do your best "no effort mountain goat" impression. :lol: :lol:
73.5 in sarnia
82 in markham ........it went up!
oh crap.....what happened to 60cents a litre?
Pages: 1 2