FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Rs 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://forums.focaljet.com/team-rigz/62421...cus-rs-mk2.html

this guy bought it, is putting mexican tags on it and going to drive it around in states!
These are boring to see now :lol:
ya maybe for you!

we dont get any of the cool stuff :(

jerks
i seen this thread that guy is one lucky SOB. i wonder how much red tape he had to go through to get it as well as the cost.
how much did he pay??

y cant we import cars from the uk??
it is a mexican focus RS, one of 50 they got for the country. he bought it on ebay as the first of the 50 to be sold
for the money he paid we are able get a skyline GT-R or two... or a fast GT-R and S chassis. But that's just me.
skylines are a dime a dozen over here now for older ones and new ones are once again seen on a weekly basis in the summer. in the states you will never find a focus RS and im sure this guy is an enuthiast. plus the fact that a GTR isnt really a drivers car...

watch top gear where they compare the focus RS to the GTR. its really interesting. GTR pulls on straight but focus is right there in the turns on its ass
GTR any day - all day
because it doesn't get more fast and furious then that
I went thru the thread aswell He works in mexico but lives in US so he's back and forth all the time and has a work visa for mexico which allowed him to purchase the RS and drive it back and forth with Mexican plates.
poop on GTR.

id say for the price he could be driving new STI.

but 2010 RS much better :)
NikiterZTS,Mar 4 2010, 11:46 AM Wrote:GTR any day - all day
[right][snapback]302730[/snapback][/right]

1/4 mile at a time nothing else matters :lol:
DD1,Mar 7 2010, 11:12 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Mar 4 2010, 11:46 AM Wrote:GTR any day - all day
[right][snapback]302730[/snapback][/right]

1/4 mile at a time nothing else matters :lol:
[right][snapback]302898[/snapback][/right]
Ha!
for those 10 sec i'm free
That GTR is one ugly monster . No doubt is potent but compared to the RS ( IMHO )is so damn ugly .
the uglier the better
NikiterZTS,Mar 7 2010, 05:48 PM Wrote:the uglier the better
[right][snapback]302907[/snapback][/right]

Thats what she said :lol: