FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New 2010 Focus Look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I've been a member here for almost 2 yrs now, but haven't actually used it that much. Been on focaljet mostly. Looking to make my car look a bit better on the outside with a few decals. I already lowered my car 2" and added C.I.A, 67mm throttle body and exhaust. I have a good sound, now I want to make the appearance a bit better. Any suggestions? Also, how do you get your pic to show on here. Focaljet, you just had to add an image.
[Image: Vents.jpg]
[Image: 0227001353.jpg]
[Image: 100_0909-1-1.jpg]
[Image: 100_0917.jpg]
[Image: 0906042157001.jpg]
hi
make another thread in another subforum
now that you have finally made your newbie post thanks to moi telling you, you can go to section titled from the street and post up pictures of your ride just as you would on focaljet.

also, please dont destroy your car with decals all over it. keep it simple and clean.

heres an idea for you:http://forums.focaljet.com/team-rigz/623564-my-ride-2007-zx4-gfx-se.html

thats my car. theres a thread here but i didnt have it copied so that one works just the same.

happy modding and finally welcome to the site
Welcome.

Lol I see Nik has introduced himself to you hahahaha!
Welcome to FC!
Dimitri,Mar 4 2010, 01:25 AM Wrote:Welcome.

Lol I see Nik has introduced himself to you hahahaha!
[right][snapback]302718[/snapback][/right]

Straight to the point I go B)