FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Subaru Gatherings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well its been almost 2 months since i bought my wrx, so i haven been checking out subaru meets in kitchener and toronto areas.....so far have been to 3
all pics have been taken with Iphone so exuse the quality please

me and sentra that runs 13.3
[Image: banana_clipper.jpg]

spotted 2 WRB WRX's....since i had to park......i parked in between and buddy's gray truck at the end
[Image: subaru011.jpg]
[Image: subaru009.jpg]
[Image: subaru008.jpg]
[Image: subaru001.jpg]
[Image: subaru009-1.jpg]

random
[Image: Picture003.jpg]

me and a coworker
[Image: Picture009.jpg]
[Image: Picture004.jpg]

at Subaru dealer picking up tranny & rear dif oil
[Image: mysubaru_and_sti.jpg]

Kitchener little meet.....then we went to buddy's shop to install engine mounts on '02 wrx
[Image: meet_9.jpg]
[Image: meet_8.jpg]
[Image: meet_7.jpg]
[Image: meet_6.jpg]
had to jack the engine up to put mounts in
[Image: meet_5.jpg]
black '02 wrx with 450k on it....still going strong
[Image: meet_3.jpg]
[Image: meet_2.jpg]
[Image: meet_13.jpg]
[Image: meet_12.jpg]
[Image: meet_10.jpg]
This is from today(last sunday there were 10 cars), everybody was praying for snow!
[Image: IMG_0044.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0045.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0046.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0047.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0048.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0049.jpg]

my snow tires waiting to be put on....maybe on tuesday :)
[Image: subaru005.jpg]
[Image: subaru012.jpg]

This are the brake parts that are waiting to be put on next week as well.....i think im gonna go to my mechanic.....its either $160 in labour or freezing a$$ garage without heat
DBA 4000 rotors
Hawk HP pads
SS brake lines
Blue performance brake fluid
HKS turbo timer (thinking of selling it)
[Image: brake_parts.jpg]

also ordered/picking up shortly
Tein front strutbar
Tein SS coilovers
Perrin adjustable front and rear swaybars
Group-A endlinks
Perrin stouts
Perrin catless downpipe
Perrin Up-pipe
Cobb AccessPort
ATi center consol for 3 gauges
Boost gauge
EGT gauge
Oil Temperature gauge
Turbo inlet and maf pipes

Not sure about the exhaust yet......but probably dual pipe Perrin (its also on sale yaaay!)
Also thinking of gettin '04 STi BBS rims......i really hate the offset on my stock rims blaaah
i think thats it for now
nice, love the white cammo hood.
Ive seen thats white camo hood subie before I think doing time attach at Cayuga and that black Subie wih the badgeless grill is off the rocks super clean and sorry did you say 13.3 Sentra Dammm What is he running under the hood?
Why is there a lip kit on the one WRX? Kinda counter-productive, no?
ZX3_2NV,Nov 17 2008, 10:44 AM Wrote:Ive seen thats white camo hood subie before I think doing time attach at Cayuga and that black Subie wih the badgeless grill is off the rocks super clean and sorry did you say 13.3 Sentra Dammm What is he running under the hood?
[right][snapback]276607[/snapback][/right]

-the camo hood got first place twice doing time attacks....he's at 233whp/234tq
-the black clean '06 subaru is actually just a regular impreza....he's just giving her an STi look
-Sentra has GTiR Pulsar SR20 swap, using a FWD CA18 transmission
this is the 3rd owner already......when the original owner built it he ended up selling it only for like 7 or 8 grand
13.3 without slicks ;)
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 17 2008, 11:01 AM Wrote:Why is there a lip kit on the one WRX? Kinda counter-productive, no?
[right][snapback]276608[/snapback][/right]

to be honest im not sure Adam....im trying to stay away from all the lips and bodykits........but its an STi lip....im sure there's a reason for it......Subaru Technica International doesn't hire idiots
NikiterZTS,Nov 17 2008, 12:30 PM Wrote:Subaru Technica International doesn't hire idiots
[right][snapback]276612[/snapback][/right]

Smarter than ford racing/svt at least...

:lol:
NikiterZTS,Nov 17 2008, 12:30 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 17 2008, 11:01 AM Wrote:Why is there a lip kit on the one WRX? Kinda counter-productive, no?
[right][snapback]276608[/snapback][/right]

to be honest im not sure Adam....im trying to stay away from all the lips and bodykits........but its an STi lip....im sure there's a reason for it......Subaru Technica International doesn't hire idiots
[right][snapback]276612[/snapback][/right]

It must be aftermarket STi, cause my buddy and his 2006 STi doesn't have that (pearwear on the Ottawa Subaru Club).
You can sorta Tell that the black one isn't an STI from the Fogs but Damm it still looks good and Im very impressed with that sentra I wonder how the swap went. Any more pics on those cars?
ZX3_2NV,Nov 17 2008, 12:52 PM Wrote:You can sorta Tell that the black one isn't an STI from the Fogs but Damm it still looks good and Im very impressed with that sentra I wonder how the swap went. Any more pics on those cars?
[right][snapback]276624[/snapback][/right]

regular wrx's can get those sti fog covers ;)

i'll try to take more photos

i should be start gettin major parts next weekend........my turbo inlet and afterMaf pipe should be in this week.....exhaust maybe in 2 weeks....just ordered it yestarday

brake parts are probably going on this weekend along with oil change (Motul 8100)