FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hello From A New Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone - I've owned a ZX3 since 2000 and a year and a half ago I bought a 2002 SVT. Been having fun with a few upgrades. Sad to have tucked it away for the winter.

Hope to contribute to the site - thanks for having me

FastSVT
Welcome to the site, where are you from.
Good job parking the Focus for the winter.
welcome

Canadian ST,Nov 15 2008, 05:03 PM Wrote:Welcome to the site, where are you from.
[right][snapback]276507[/snapback][/right]

why? its just a focus :huh:
^^^Shud up, its a SVT :P
NikiterZTS,Nov 15 2008, 06:40 PM Wrote:welcome

Canadian ST,Nov 15 2008, 05:03 PM Wrote:Welcome to the site, where are you from.
[right][snapback]276507[/snapback][/right]

why? its just a focus :huh:
[right][snapback]276511[/snapback][/right]

PS you can't quote on the welcome board.
FastSVT,Nov 15 2008, 05:48 PM Wrote:Hi Everyone - I've owned a ZX3 since 2000 and a year and a half ago I bought a 2002 SVT. Been having fun with a few upgrades. Sad to have tucked it away for the winter.

Hope to contribute to the site - thanks for having me

FastSVT
[right][snapback]276506[/snapback][/right]

I think this might qualify as the most polite first post in a while ... anyway, glad to have you here and look forward to your input ... and we're here to help you any way we can too. Cheers.
So you still have them both or did you ditch the 2000 when you stepped up to the SVT?
A lot of pple actually drive SVT as a Winter car even a few members on here But welcome to the site enjoy poking around