FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massive Monday Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Copied from Andrews Previous Post)
Everyone is welcome, Wives, Girlfriends, Partners etc. Bring a chair if you want to sit (weather permitting) and don't forget a blanket, if not we can raid Wendys as we did last meet. Your car is storngly encouraged to join you.

PLACE: Dixie @ Aimco Timmies/Business Depot parking lot on the South East corner.

TIME: People usually show up around 7PM. How long everyone stays is up to the individual.

MASSIV MONDAY MART: Business As Usual I would assume.

Please confirm if you can, or maybe attend. I will add those who are or maybe attending to the list below.

Hope to see you all at Dixie and Aimco.

Attending

1) Scorcher000
2) Spinal (Weather Pending)
3) Tippmann (Weather Pending)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
if the weathers as nice as it is today im down.
^^ x2
Ya I know I'm looking at it on my blackberry and It might snow lol. Well see. <_<
Im done for the meets gettin to cold although a dave and busters night like that year wouldn't hurt.
ZX3_2NV,Nov 14 2008, 12:17 PM Wrote:Im done for the meets gettin to cold although a dave and busters night like that year wouldn't hurt.
[right][snapback]276406[/snapback][/right]

yeah, i still have their play card

i'd be down B)
Where is a good one located, because I only know the one in Woodbridge. Or is that the only one???
Scorcher000,Nov 14 2008, 01:49 PM Wrote:Where is a good one located, because I only know the one in Woodbridge. Or is that the only one???
[right][snapback]276413[/snapback][/right]

thats the one we went last time
I believe that is the only one in Ontario but back to massiv start a new thread about dave and busters Id be more interested in the new year though
we def have to go to dave/busters again i bet puppet will come like last time, maybe even meford lol. but that was in january so its still a long ways away.
Sry guys, family comes first. I have to call it off. Maybe a D&B meet would be good someone set it up.
So is this still on or are we done for the year? I still have stickers. :P
Can't make it, helping someone find a Christmas present. We were out all day today in the east end of the GTA, zippo, so I'm trolling the west end tomorrow night...

NefCanuck

im gonna go with its not happening this week, maybe next will be better.
Jen never got called in to the hospital so It's still a go if you guys want too come.
So, what happened? Nothing????
Nothing lol I went until about 7:30 ish saw no one so carried on my way Xmas shopping.
Yup getting way to cold Who set up th edave and busters meet last year anyone remember?
Ya and it was last posting too but I wasn't there for the dave and buster meet what would be a good time. You should post it Dru if you want, right y not.
Pages: 1 2