FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Not A Focus But Damn!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NikiterZTS,Nov 23 2008, 11:01 PM Wrote:
Drivesthebeast,Nov 23 2008, 02:36 PM Wrote:If the Detroit 3 really DO fail, I will be looking at something else in the future too.  If they can hold on, I'd be looking at the new Fusion, or the Pontiac G8 as a possible 2nd vehicle.  If not, I'll be looking at Volvo S40 or S60's in a T5 AWD variant, or heck, maybe the R (yeah right, talking $30K used...lol).  Or, I'd perhaps try and support the smaller companies like Mitsubishi...they are releasing a Lancer Ralliart that has the EVO's driveline (de-tuned mind you), but has a fully optioned out interior with power windows, locks, mirrors, stereo, leathers, etc etc...which I think is going to be a VERY hot seller for people wanting EVO-Esq performance, but without a completely frugal interior.
[right][snapback]277015[/snapback][/right]

Evo driveline? awd?!!
[right][snapback]277025[/snapback][/right]

Yes, less horsies too, supposed to compete against the regular WRX. Right now the evo is targetted at the STi
Great Post amazing driving skills Very impressive, he throws the crap out of the car going into some of the corners.
Flofocus,Nov 24 2008, 09:21 AM Wrote:
Drivesthebeast,Nov 23 2008, 02:36 PM Wrote:If the Detroit 3 really DO fail, I will be looking at something else in the future too.  If they can hold on, I'd be looking at the new Fusion, or the Pontiac G8 as a possible 2nd vehicle.  If not, I'll be looking at Volvo S40 or S60's in a T5 AWD variant, or heck, maybe the R (yeah right, talking $30K used...lol).  Or, I'd perhaps try and support the smaller companies like Mitsubishi...they are releasing a Lancer Ralliart that has the EVO's driveline (de-tuned mind you), but has a fully optioned out interior with power windows, locks, mirrors, stereo, leathers, etc etc...which I think is going to be a VERY hot seller for people wanting EVO-Esq performance, but without a completely frugal interior.

Evo driveline? awd?!!

Yes, less horsies too, supposed to compete against the regular WRX. Right now the evo is targetted at the STi[right][snapback]277041[/snapback][/right]

well no kidding Sherlock lol! :lol:
NikiterZTS,Nov 24 2008, 10:50 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Nov 24 2008, 09:21 AM Wrote:

Evo driveline? awd?!!

Yes, less horsies too, supposed to compete against the regular WRX. Right now the evo is targetted at the STi[right][snapback]277041[/snapback][/right]

well no kidding Sherlock lol! :lol:
[right][snapback]277050[/snapback][/right]
just making sure you know since you were not aware of the awd turbo goodness of the next raliart
nope, haven't seen any articles yet
Pages: 1 2