FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Guy From Mississauga!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone!

I'm from Mississauga! Recently, I became an owner of a 2001 zx3 black focus and let me tell you I LOVE IT! :D

Hope to be quite active on these forums and have lots planned for the car, seems money is more or less the issue here but i think it is for most!

take it easy
Chris
:D Welcome.
Money is an issue for all of us on mods.
Take your time and make a list of priorities to tackle. :hi:
Hey Chris, welcome to the site. What are your plans for your ride? As you can see in my sig. I have done a bit with my ZX5 and to be honest its the best car I have ever owned. You will find a lot of useful info and helpful people around here. Use the search function to research any Mod that you want to attempt. You will most likely find that someone here has attempted it before. But failing that choose the correct forum and ask away.

Kevin.
Welcome!
Thanks guys.

Plans for the car... well lots really. My end goal, do everything properly, its the only way to get things done.

Right now I'm still getting small maintance stuff done. New timing belt and some new upgraded pulleys is the next to do. After that, new rims/tires, lower it a bit, upgrade the brakes, euro back wiper (I'm in love!). Lots of plans, too many almost.

In general, I would like to eventually get some heavy internal engine work done, all the proper and best bolt-ons, kit the car but enough to just make it clean, do some interior mods here and there, add some nice sound and make it a ride I'll want to hold onto forever.

All depends on the jobs I'm going to get and I'll definitely have to go from there. With money, the sky is the limit with these beautiful cars, I love my ford focus, haha!

I am planning on reading lots here and everything I can do on my own, WILL be done on my own, it just adds to the fun of building your own car and saying, no a shop didnt do a thing, its all mine!

Thanks for the warm welcome, much appreciated!!!
Welcome to a fellow Mississauga resident ;)

Though I no longer have my Focus, it is a fun little car that you can do many things with (If you want to do your exhaust I can heartily recommend the MBRP cat back system, from Mississauga, it's worth the drive to Huntsville to have them install it, if you have the time)

NefCanuck
welcome
check our (mine :) ) for sale threads
welcome
Welcome you said you want to build the motor are you expecting to boost it? and welcome.
boost? you betchya!

Slowly one thing at a time and definitely cant wait to have this exactly how I want it.
Welcome!

P.S

Buy my car for 3K and it comes with TURBO! :lol:
thanks everyone for the warm welcome once again!