FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Vehicle Storage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lucky me I live in Oshawa in a rental house where I have a garage. Unfortunately for me, my lease will be up and for a few months I will be living back at home with my parents.

This is my problem: I have two cars and one spot on the driveway for them. Here's the 2nd problem: the 2nd car is a project.

I have a 1989 Jeep YJ that I'm restoring as my side project to keep me busy and broke. As I said, I'm losing my garage space for it and I need to relocate it somewhere close to Aurora/New Market.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good places where I could possibly rent a 2 car garage of some sort every month, or the equivalent space. I need the 2car garage because as the Jeep sits right now, I've got two tubs for it. One on it, one that needs to go on it.
Just find a storage place that will let you put a car in and when you go and work on it just say you are just rearanging. lol
Works for some ppl
Indoor Commercial storage is very expensive Johnny.

Search local papers or the buy and sell for a person renting space in an industrial unit or their home garage. You never know what you might find.

Post a want add on Craigslist or Kijiji
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 2 2010, 06:34 PM Wrote:Indoor Commercial storage is very expensive Johnny. 

Search local papers or the buy and sell for a person renting space in an industrial unit or their home garage. You never know what you might find.

Post a want add on Craigslist or Kijiji
[right][snapback]302554[/snapback][/right]

What he said.