FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Resistance: Fall Of Man 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I just picked up this game after I got up today. So far great game, top notch surround sound and the graphics are good, not great but good.
How is the online play? The first one was fun, but i hope that this one is similar to COD4 as far as being fast paced

i'm thinking of picking it up this week, and trading in some games i don't play anymore
I'll probably be skipping this game, as I have not even played the first one.
I'm still not very good at console FPS's. I rather play FPS on my PC because of the mouse and kb setup.
I still need to get MGS4 done, well, actualy start it, LoL.
I bought it the day it came out and have put maybe 2 hours in it!

Have fun with your new game.
Gravter,Nov 4 2008, 08:54 PM Wrote:I'll probably be skipping this game, as I have not even played the first one.
I'm still not very good at console FPS's.  I rather play FPS on my PC because of the mouse and kb setup.
I still need to get MGS4 done, well, actualy start it, LoL.
I bought it the day it came out and have put maybe 2 hours in it!

Have fun with your new game.
[right][snapback]276001[/snapback][/right]

The first one is a greatest hits game, I think $25, well worth it.
MGS4 is a game I want to try out, is it worth it??
the first resistance is a great game..

Looking forward to picking up the 2nd one, but as for online play, I probably won't go much beyond co-op. Warhawk is about all the online fun I need.
darkpuppet,Nov 5 2008, 11:48 AM Wrote:the first resistance is a great game..

Looking forward to picking up the 2nd one, but as for online play, I probably won't go much beyond co-op.  Warhawk is about all the online fun I need.
[right][snapback]276025[/snapback][/right]

Is Warhawk that good, its an old game??
Canadian ST,Nov 5 2008, 12:24 PM Wrote:Is Warhawk that good, its an old game??
[right][snapback]276028[/snapback][/right]

Get the demo and find out.
I tried it and it good, but no where near CoD4 ;)
Gravter,Nov 5 2008, 12:24 PM Wrote:Get the demo and find out.
[right][snapback]276034[/snapback][/right]

There is no demo that i can see for Resistance 2, only for the first one :blink:
SL8RZZX3,Nov 5 2008, 04:21 PM Wrote:
Gravter,Nov 5 2008, 12:24 PM Wrote:Get the demo and find out.
[right][snapback]276034[/snapback][/right]

There is no demo that i can see for Resistance 2, only for the first one :blink:
[right][snapback]276047[/snapback][/right]

Sorry demo for warhawk, I never played it, downloading it now. ;)
SL8RZZX3,Nov 5 2008, 04:21 PM Wrote:There is no demo that i can see for Resistance 2, only for the first one  :blink:
[right][snapback]276047[/snapback][/right]

I was still able to play the beta on monday night (3 days after they closed the beta servers!)
I guess its not like LittleBigPlanet which was programmed to stop at a specific date and time!
Yeah i picked it up and really wish i spent the extra $10 and got COD:world at war :(

Game play isn't any better than the first one and the selection of guns in seriously lacking from the first one :(

The campain was fun, very action packed. But i pretty much beat it the first night i had it