FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massive Monday March 8th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
not necessarily, every dyno is different, so ya they will be more accurate on HP and TQ but may not be 100% as to what your numbers are on another dyno, all depends what dyno it is and how it is calibrated. more of a vauge idea. it will however show difference in peoples set ups and obviously show differences between say my car and yours kinda thing. i think you will pull close to john anyhow, def. kill him in tq numbers.

That's what I'm really curious about, the difference with Tom's tune with similar setups. Mind you some people can upgrade their TB's and should squeeze out a few more horses than me on the same NA setup. Sucks, but c'est la vie!

I believe Mike will be grabbing Tom's tune as well, he'll have everything I have except he's got a TB. So he should pull slightly better numbers.
TB wont make a pile of difference, ill tell you that forsure.

as for toms tune against a 91 focus sport tune, i have my car tuned exactly where it should be, AFR runs about 12.9-13.1 @ wot and cruising on highway at about 14.5-15.3 AFR

and he didnt even need to do revisions, i just adjusted basic timing and fueling with xcal2.

so really, on basic n/a, it wont make a pile of difference which tune it is, maybe 0.5948hp LOL
Pages: 1 2 3