FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Little Big Planet (lbp)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was playing last night and got to the map where you get to drag race :)
Man, I must of spent over 45 minutes on that map trying to beat my time.
I see a few have been playing LBP (DP, XSoreLoserX)... any others?

I might get a few more hours in tonight since I'll be alone (wife and kids gone to visit grandpa).

Oh yeah, do let us know if you have created a World of your own so we can check it out.

EDIT ---> I changed the title to stop the confusion. :P
I have NO clue what game you are talking about... For a second I thought it was Midnite Club LA. But now I'm TOTALLY LOST!
Lol Little Big Planet. I've gotta get manage to clear a block of time to get going in this game haha.
OAC_Sparky,Nov 3 2008, 12:33 PM Wrote:Lol Little Big Planet.
[right][snapback]275852[/snapback][/right]

Ohhh. Well, not my cup of tea. Back to Burnout Paradise. B)
Oups, I thought most PS3 gamers would know what LBP stood for. My mistake.

Oscar... I did not know u had Burnout Paradise.
Feel free to ad me to your buddy list (PSN ID : Gravter).

Oh, and Sparky, you must make time, lol. I think I'm gonna make a drag race level :)
I completed all the levels and am just going through to complete them 100% and all three trophies on all of them (only got the 1st three done to that completion).

The last level is a real bitch that will take some time to figure out.

Of course, I see Gravter keeps picking up top scores, but for some reason I can't be bothered to go back and collect more points once I have all the goodies.

So who here is rockin' the Borat costume or pirate hook? The 'hand' objects are probably the best (I have the hook, a frying pan and a little sackboy).

It's fun to collect.

Now time to start making levels.