FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Somebody Buy These!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
seriously, somebody needs to buy these, or buy my momos so i can!!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-p...QQAdIdZ80285059
Those are fuczen cool. Ive seen those on a black ST with the GFX package, looked great.
if i had the money id get them right now!
love the eaps in gold on a black car
i sent a message a while ago i never gota response
Wasn't he the guy that had the white wagon, and wanted to do some sort of SVT fascia conversion? I thought I remember him posting pics of his car somewhere?
oh yeah.....those would be sweet with blue-white,black........ahhhh so suby!
i would buy those if they were silver. I have a silver sedan so i dont think gold goes well with silver
I wonder if the name on the box is the seller? Looks like George Pavlid...

and canada411 only has 1 hit, so if you seriously interested you could call him at home.
j3rt,Nov 2 2008, 10:04 AM Wrote:I wonder if the name on the box is the seller?  Looks like George Pavlid...

and canada411 only has 1 hit, so if you seriously interested you could call him at home.
[right][snapback]275800[/snapback][/right]
I think I'd want to know why the pic is of an obviously unmounted rim ... but he says they've been on the car for 3 weeks ... why mount generic tires (he didn't mention the brand) and then sell them after 3 weeks ... maybe I'm just cynical, but it sounds kinda fishy to me ... I think I'd like to actually see pics of the rims on the car before even thinking of checking them out. Having said that ... it's not a bad deal, sort of like getting the tires free.
odds are he bought them with tires etc 3 weeks ago and didnt have a picture handy when posting so he just found a picture online. im sure if its a serious seller they would email pictures if need be. look "golden" tho lol