FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Happy Haloween People
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning everyone. I hope everyone has a safe and happy haloween.
happy halloween ppl
Happy Pumpkin Day everyone Enjoy all the candies/ chocolates and make sure the kiddies stay safe.
Happy commercialized pagan holiday everyone! I mean... Happy Halloween!

The REAL holiday was last night tho ;)

Mind the rabid hordes of kiddies and their absent-minded parents tonight, guys.
Why don't Witches wear underwear???...Better grip on there broomstick.
lol

Devils night last night. My parents house got hit by some toilet paper, and some lighter fluid lit on their front lawn. :rolleyes:

Got the call at 12am to watch out on my street. Dog parked his ass at the front door for the night.

Nobody had the balls. :lol:
Flofocus,Oct 31 2008, 10:20 AM Wrote:lol

Devils night last night.  My parents house got hit by some toilet paper, and some lighter fluid lit on their front lawn.  :rolleyes:

Got the call at 12am to watch out on my street.  Dog parked his ass at the front door for the night.

Nobody had the balls.  :lol:
[right][snapback]275717[/snapback][/right]

Why would you do that to your parents?
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 31 2008, 02:02 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Oct 31 2008, 10:20 AM Wrote:lol

Devils night last night.  My parents house got hit by some toilet paper, and some lighter fluid lit on their front lawn.  :rolleyes:

Got the call at 12am to watch out on my street.  Dog parked his ass at the front door for the night.

Nobody had the balls.  :lol:
[right][snapback]275717[/snapback][/right]

Why would you do that to your parents?
[right][snapback]275739[/snapback][/right]

^^ :lol: :lol:
Sitting at work, just waiting for the day to be done. It's like a tomb in here, getting lots of work done.
Heading out to a party later, should be fun.
i went to a party last night was tonnes-o-fun..happy halloween everyone
make sure you take candy from the little kids
I took my daughter out last night dressed as a kitten. Some people gave her twice the candy because she was so cute. I must have dragged home 10lbs.+ of candy. I scored, oops I mean she scored. LOL