FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massive Meet Nov 3rd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Focus man, Focus.,Nov 2 2008, 10:06 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Nov 2 2008, 04:59 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Nov 2 2008, 11:47 AM Wrote:The "Six Million Dollar" Fusion and its owner (who doesn't quite have the same amount of bodywork done, but damn close :lol:) will be making an appearance ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]275807[/snapback][/right]

I'll try to remember to bring my wax for ya.
[right][snapback]275811[/snapback][/right]

You may need a Coleman Stove to soften it up first. LOL :lol:
[right][snapback]275826[/snapback][/right]

So true hey does your store have Castrol Syntec 5W20 in the big jug. Can you pick it up for me and I'll give ya cash, much needed. Thanx
Sorry guys cant make it, work schedualed me in monday night :(
so..what is up with this meet?
still valid??

i don't see list gets updated..and rains today..
I'm still there no matter what we just go into timmies if it rains.
i think its still on, dru is just a little inactive lol. i dont really feel like going back to the first page but from the top of my head i remember

1.zx32nv
2.tiketz
3.ztwsquared
4.me
5.kona
6.john
7.tippmann
8.gfxjamie
9.nefcanuck
10.kev (focusman)
11.nik

so it should be fairly decent...the weathers clearing up now at least where i am the suns coming out. and yea if it rains we'll go to timmies.
i see how it is Mike.......way to forget me man......way to forget me
i think i should be able to make it out to this one too!
SL8RZZX3,Nov 3 2008, 10:46 AM Wrote:i think i should be able to make it out to this one too!
[right][snapback]275843[/snapback][/right]

yeah, you better Mr.Fancy-PowerWorks :D
i didnt forget anyone what are you talking about :ph34r:
Scorcher000,Nov 2 2008, 10:25 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Nov 2 2008, 10:06 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Nov 2 2008, 04:59 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Nov 2 2008, 11:47 AM Wrote:The "Six Million Dollar" Fusion and its owner (who doesn't quite have the same amount of bodywork done, but damn close :lol:) will be making an appearance ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]275807[/snapback][/right]

I'll try to remember to bring my wax for ya.
[right][snapback]275811[/snapback][/right]

You may need a Coleman Stove to soften it up first. LOL :lol:
[right][snapback]275826[/snapback][/right]

So true hey does your store have Castrol Syntec 5W20 in the big jug. Can you pick it up for me and I'll give ya cash, much needed. Thanx
[right][snapback]275828[/snapback][/right]

Store? I don't work for a store. I work for the company. I may have a 5L jug in my car you can buy. I am not due for an oil change for a couple weeks. I will just grab a case when I need it.

Hey, do you have any of that Mercon V left that I got for you a while back? How about a trade? I think you should have about 5L left, right?
I have about 7 left never did a full tranny flush just and quick change so whats the detail of this exchange.
sounds like its gunna be a good meet. im most likely bringing my buddy who came out once with his focus, altho hes riding with me in the truck lol where i am weather is prime but we'll how it ends up later on
have fun tongiht guys take lots of pics ill be wishing i was there as i sit in class on my birthday...how lame:(
Scorcher000,Nov 3 2008, 01:10 PM Wrote:I have about 7 left never did a full tranny flush just and quick change so whats the detail of this exchange.
[right][snapback]275873[/snapback][/right]

5L of Syntec 5W20 for what you have. Sound good to you?
Possibly I'll bring it to the meet and we'll talk business lol
Sure thing bud.
Updated and Im still In I'll be leaving work in about 20 min and heading that way I might be the 1st one. As for updateing the 1st page you guys should no better than looking for me to post during the weekend no offence I spend enough time on here when im at work I don't wanna see it when I have free time on the weekend

See you guys later
I do not have any Mod capabilities so again I cannot fix the thread. So I blame ZX3_2NV. Sorry Dru, you have to stay on top of these things. LOL. Just getting ready for dinner then I am heading out.

Word to the wise, don't buy gas tonight. Its dropping 6.7 cents at midnight.
gas will be noted and i will be getting it tomorrow lol
Another great meet tonight guys. Thanks to everyone who made it out. It was a bit chilly but not to bad. It was strange showing up when it was already dark. I am still trying to get used to the time shift. ZTWSquared aka. Ken was a no show. I hope all is well with him. NefCanuck finally made it back out after an extended absence. The Fusion was all in one piece. Thank goodness for that. We all know that any longer and Daniel would have been permenantly moved to a rubber room.

Thanks again to all the members who made it out.
Pages: 1 2 3