FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New To The Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

Just found this forum and signed up, I used to own a Crappy Dodge Neon and was a part of those forums, but it took me a while to find a Focus forum that I felt I would fit in with. It looks like you have a lot of cool people here and I hope I can be a part and answer as many questions as I may ask.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
-THF
There is no cool people here.

:hi:
Flofocus,Oct 29 2008, 10:59 AM Wrote:There is no cool people here.

[right][snapback]275519[/snapback][/right]

X2

Oh yeah, thought I should add that I drive a 07 ZX5 SES Hatch with the GFX package, totally stock but I will probably do some kind of modifications to it this summer.
Welcome and don't mind some of the peanut gallery that we have around here, they're fixtures around here, really tacky fixtures yes, but fixtures nonetheless :P

NefCanuck
welcome to the site. and btw, im pretty cool lol

yay, more 07 GRX foci's lol modding the duratec is sooo fun
GFXjamie,Oct 29 2008, 11:19 AM Wrote:welcome to the site. and btw, im pretty cool lol

yay, more 07 GRX foci's lol modding the duratec is sooo fun
[right][snapback]275526[/snapback][/right]

you fail for your Type-gRx focuz
haha... fail... **GFX... and its a TYPE RS focuz nik!
Welcome have fun modding. PPL do speak there minds around here so speak up if you got something.
I would like to think I'm Cool atleast my Mom says I am, Welcome to the Club the GFX package is a great platform to start your modding.
Welcome ... and yes, my 9 year old thinks I'm cool, so I guess I have about 3 years left with that. Hopefully you will recognize my coolness before it ends here at home.

Seriously ... welcome and there are indeed plenty of cool people on here ... unfortunately none of them have posted in this thread yet. Wait 'till you meet Meford4u - then the whole definition of cool gets turned on its head.

BTW - did I say welcome. Cheers.

:ph34r: I'm more undercover cool lol, I just don't let people know it hahahaha!
Here I am, the coolest of the cool. B) Hahaha. Welcome to the site.

As I say to everyone who joins feel free to ask any thing you like as there is a lot of very knowledgeable people here. Also you can do a search because if you are asking it, it most likely has been asked before.

I see that you are local to Toronto. Its to bad that you joined at the end of the season as you have missed a lot of meets, cruises and camping adventures. You can take a look at the 2 recent photo threads that I created to see what we have gotten up to.

Again, Welcome.
welcome indeed
the op actually meant 'cool' in the internet community type of way as in 'helpful' lol
meh, anyway I am still the coolest! :rolleyes:
For now you are <_<
Welcome.

Where in Thornhill are u ?