FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some Pics From My Honeymoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Came back last Friday Night....only to stay in Toronto to deploy our new software :owned:

Awsome place, staff was great, and we both had a blast. Best vacation I've taken to date.

[Image: IMG_1335.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1336.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1337.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1338.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1334.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1357.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1304.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1305.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1308.jpg]

where we spent most of our time, 'Infinity pool' with swim up bar.

[Image: IMG_1312.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1313.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1314.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1315.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1316.jpg]

Spa Pool, got my very 1st professional massage. Good way to kick off a vacation.

[Image: IMG_1317.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1318.jpg]

The beach, which was still under contruction:

[Image: IMG_1322.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1323.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1324.jpg]

The newly married couple:

[Image: IMG_1354.jpg]
Awesome pics - and congratulations again.

One thing ... except for the pic of the chubby guy with the babe, I didn't see any pic that I would consider true honeymoon pics ... c'mon - share the good ones!
pics? you guys sould know me better than that.

I'll get the VIDEO posted in the handicap section ASAP.

To bad its shot from her point of view. :ph34r:
Congrats looks amazing and you can keep that video to yourself.
Flofocus,Oct 28 2008, 12:11 PM Wrote:pics?  you guys sould know me better than that. 

To bad its shot from her point of view.  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]275362[/snapback][/right]

BWAHAHAHA!!! *choke*

Funny bastard! :P

Good to hear you had fun, man. B)

I've always wanted to go Jamaica; your resort looks cool - PM me the info later when you get a chance?

Welcome back!
good pics Nate
Me and my gf came from Mexico last Friday. But we didn't get so lucky with the weather as u guys did
NikiterZTS,Oct 28 2008, 01:26 PM Wrote:good pics Nate
Me and my gf came from Mexico last Friday.    But we didn't get so lucky with the weather as u guys did
[right][snapback]275374[/snapback][/right]

1st 2 days was beautiful. Then the weather was like clock work.

3pm, thunder showers, but it was welcome with the heat we had. Went for a nap then, got up around 6 to go eat, by 8 the storm was over and I was drunk on appleton rhum and cokes. :D

Adam - the resort is called the grand palladium. They will be finished building it sometimes in December. They said they were 90% up and running when I was there. My only complaint was the night life wasn't there. then again, we were so drunk and full of food that we were passing out by 10-11PM most nights. :lol:
Very nice, makes me wish I was doing that instead of going to see the grandparents next year... in January... in Switzerland :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Did u get a chance to climb Dunn's river falls???
wow sweet man congratulations

is this Mexico?
Dimitri,Oct 28 2008, 07:24 PM Wrote:Did u get a chance to climb Dunn's river falls???
[right][snapback]275404[/snapback][/right]

Yes, but used a water film camera for those pics.

Quote:is this Mexico?

Jamaica.
WOW! That place looks awsome, how was the food? We just came back from Cuba a couple of weeks ago for our honeymoon. It was really nice, but I wasn t a huge fan of the food.
QWKRN-U,Oct 28 2008, 10: Wrote:WOW! That place looks awsome, how was the food? We just came back from Cuba a couple of weeks ago for our honeymoon. It was really nice, but I wasn t a huge fan of the food.
[right][snapback]275442[/snapback][/right]

ive been to Cuba twice before.....not sure about Jamaican......but Mexican food was way better
I have never been anywere but Cuba, it was our fist time traveling, by the end of the week I was living off of bread LOL.
The food was AMAZING. Loved it, loved the a la carte restauraunts, and the buffets were great. The sushi was awsome.

Jamiaca is th eonly place in the caribean that has good water, you can drink it right out of the tap without any worries.

Some people said they got sick from the food, but these were the same people drinking mud slides & pinota coloatas all day. Cream drinks will make you sick, they even told us that on the 1st day. I didnt drink too many of them, stayed with the beer, and rum & cokes, and I had no problem with the food, either did Andrea and she is pretty sensitive. She's a vegeterian, and was actually eating quite a bit of meat off my plate to try it out. If anybody was going to get sick, it would have been her, but like I said she was fine.
Way to go FLO!

Looks like you had a great time.
Congrats brothah.
did you guys just stayed at the resort?
i hear jamaca is pretty bad once you leave the property

we did alot of excrusions...almost every day
seadoing, 2 times ATVing, Xel-Ha park,day for shopping in the town, went parasailing but when we got there they cancled it due to weather change :(
it was still lots of fun
NikiterZTS,Oct 29 2008, 12:13 PM Wrote:did you guys just stayed at the resort?
i hear jamaca is pretty bad once you leave the property

[right][snapback]275523[/snapback][/right]

We went on some tours, but with guides and s***. I wouldnt have gone off resort without a jamaican with me. When were with our guide, I was approached by 2 or 3 dealers trying to sell me weed. others were standing by and I could feel their eyes looking at me, waiting for the right moment to rob me. Wasn;t the best feeling in the world, thats for sure.

I felt safe though...I didnt want to go to Mexico, because canadians are dropping like crazy there. :ph34r:

Another thing is, most jamaican though we were Americans...when they asked which state we were from and we anwsered were from canada, the attitude completely changed. In a good way ;)
Flofocus,Oct 28 2008, 11:11 AM Wrote:pics?  you guys sould know me better than that. 

To bad its shot from her point of view.  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]275362[/snapback][/right]
Must be a video about other men like myself. Entitled "I wish he was bigga" :lol:
your right, you cant get much bigger than you. ;) :lol:
Pages: 1 2