FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Last Item For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok guys I have 1 Item left So feel free to make me an offer Low ballers welcome. No reasonable offer refused. Buyer must pick up products at Sellers Convince.

Over wheel Trailer Straps + 2 extra Small straps with hooks $20
[Image: P1010656.jpg]
when you say deals you mean deals! And i belive those mounts might be the ones attached to the tranny..don't quote me tho..been a while since i've seen some...
PM'd :)
smith21,Oct 27 2008, 07:32 PM Wrote:when you say deals you mean deals! And i belive those mounts might be the ones attached to the tranny..don't quote me tho..been a while since i've seen some...
[right][snapback]275330[/snapback][/right]

there are only 2 mounts on the photo:

passenger and driver's side mounts

no dog bone
NikiterZTS,Oct 27 2008, 11:57 PM Wrote:
smith21,Oct 27 2008, 07:32 PM Wrote:when you say deals you mean deals! And i belive those mounts might be the ones attached to the tranny..don't quote me tho..been a while since i've seen some...
[right][snapback]275330[/snapback][/right]

there are only 2 mounts on the photo:

passenger and driver's side mounts

no dog bone
[right][snapback]275338[/snapback][/right]

oh well..worth a try lol
If no one has officially called dibs on the mounts, and they are in good shape, i will take them!!!

Darren
Just so you know... ONE of those emissions pieces (the one that looks like a U.F.O.) is well over 100 bucks from the shoppe.
Nik I think he was talking about this Picture
[Image: P1010654.jpg]

I asked what the mounts were I think they do attach to the tranny but not sure where or what they do.

All Pm's Returned

Other than the UFO piece The piece with the blue ring is also over $100
[Image: P1010645.jpg]
ZX3_2NV,Oct 28 2008, 10:11 AM Wrote:Nik I think he was talking about this Picture
[Image: P1010654.jpg]

I asked what the mounts were I think they do attach to the tranny but not sure where or what they do.

All Pm's Returned

Other than the UFO piece The piece with the blue ring is also over $100
[Image: P1010645.jpg]
[right][snapback]275355[/snapback][/right]

For those of you with early models of the Focus, there is a DPFE in there too.
BUMP LAST DAY GUYS THEN THIS STUFF IS GONE!!!! On hold Items will still be available.
i want rear wiper motor..
was working good when you take it off??

mine is about to go bad..
konafocuswrc,Oct 30 2008, 07:47 PM Wrote:i want rear wiper motor..
was working good when you take it off??

mine is about to go bad..
[right][snapback]275692[/snapback][/right]

Yup it was working fine when I took it out. Its all yours Massive meet on Monday?
yep, $20 right??
are the hvac the euro ones??
and i want dome light as well..
give me the total price, and i will pick up at massive monday.
Kona your killing me I loaded up the car already and left the dome light at home. I have the rear wiper but no dome light we can meet up another time if you still need the light but see you 2night guys as for the HVAC If they look like the Euro one's sure. What you see is what you get.
HVAC plate is the N.A. piece.
lol Thanks Kev I knew it wasn't Euro I get a lil annoyed when people ask me questions when Theres a pic of it right there.
awww..geez..
yeah i will pick dome light later..

i am about to close the install bay and might be there at 7 or something.
Alrigth guys Most of the stuff is gone or junked. I want the hatch cover gone. Thats the only thing I need out here someone make me an offer I know there is someone out there that needs one.
Pages: 1 2