FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Upper Front Strut Brace 05-07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the topic says, I'm looking for a strut brace for my fofo. It's an 07 D20.

Let me know what you've got!

-George
Bump. Still looking for one! :)
might aswell drop the money and go new from FS or massive. cost you roughly 200$ total after cost, shipping and duty. i just figured that one out the hard way... i got killed with like 60$ duty.
GFXjamie,Jan 13 2009, 12:18 AM Wrote:might aswell drop the money and go new from FS or massive. cost you roughly 200$ total after cost, shipping and duty. i just figured that one out the hard way... i got killed with like 60$ duty.
[right][snapback]279433[/snapback][/right]

If I don't find one used in the next couple months I'll be getting one from Steeda I think. They're currently selling for $135 CDN.

Thanks though :)
Scourge,Jan 15 2009, 10:45 AM Wrote:
GFXjamie,Jan 13 2009, 12:18 AM Wrote:might aswell drop the money and go new from FS or massive. cost you roughly 200$ total after cost, shipping and duty. i just figured that one out the hard way... i got killed with like 60$ duty.

If I don't find one used in the next couple months I'll be getting one from Steeda I think. They're currently selling for $135 CDN.

[right][snapback]279564[/snapback][/right]

That's a good price - they're currently 149 on steeda.ca - so 168 taxes in.

02ztsian

There's a chrome Focus Sport strut bar for sale on the BC Focus site.
http://www.focusbc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=4494
$50 plus shipping (not mine).
actually, if you order from massive speed systems, they charge 5$ shipping, sent usps so its less for duty compared to USP that focus sport uses :angry:

so its 89.99USD+5USD shipping plus about 20-30 bucks duty and exchange rate on the shipping and part.

total your looking around 150$ at your door for a massive competition stress bar.
ZTWsquared,Jan 15 2009, 11:06 AM Wrote:
Scourge,Jan 15 2009, 10:45 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]279564[/snapback][/right]

That's a good price - they're currently 149 on steeda.ca - so 168 taxes in.
[right][snapback]279567[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, it was steeda.ca that I checked. I signed up for their "Power Gains" card (free) a couple months ago. Now when I log in to the site there's a discount applied to all the prices. It's $15 off the stress bar, I think I can get $50 off an Xcal3, $30 ish off the SRI. Pretty sweet deal for free, kind of makes me wonder what their mark up is though.

-George