FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Euro St In Us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw this on FJ and I wanna know how the hell it happened.
[Image: DSCN1982.JPG]
ZX3_2NV,Oct 23 2008, 03:54 PM Wrote:I saw this on FJ and I wanna know how the hell it happened.
[right][snapback]275139[/snapback][/right]

Michigan plates ... Ford has lots of interesting vehicles being road-tested around Dearborn ... when I used to visit Ford of Canada HQ on a daily basis I used to see tons of great cars with Michigan plates ... Euro Foci, Mondeo's etc etc
thats a sexy piece of metal right there
ZTWsquared,Oct 23 2008, 12:04 PM Wrote:Michigan plates ... Ford has lots of interesting vehicles being road-tested around Dearborn ... when I used to visit Ford of Canada HQ on a daily basis I used to see tons of great cars with Michigan plates ... Euro Foci, Mondeo's etc etc
[right][snapback]275141[/snapback][/right]

Yaa right thats wicked but how do they get them plated if i had to guess dealer plates? and what happenes to the car after there testing is finished I would gladly pick that up swap some vins and drive the only ST in NA
if that was on the market here and my car got written off, that would be the first car on my list... drooling right now...
Man thats a sweet ride. When I went to school in Windsor I saw alot of cars out there too. They like to bring them across the border some times. Right by my place there use to be a brand new GT500 painted orange, no strips, no badges, blacked out rims and antennas out the trunk with a s*** load of radar detection on the dash. I think they were Michigan plates too. This was all before the GT500 even hit the markets. Must have been a test mule :)
its cooler when you see the ones painted camo or have what looks like sheets on them lol i wanna drive past a line of those and play the guessing game
Importing to the States is WAY different than importing foreign stuff to Canada. Look at the last-gen Supra, the Skyline R34, etc etc. Lots of cool stuff can be, and is, brought into the States on a daily basis. Can we say Ariel Atom?
saw a black one yestarday. Here in Mexico :)
i was told that in the usa you can import a new car for ~6months then it has to go back
ZX3_2NV,Oct 23 2008, 02:54 PM Wrote:I saw this on FJ and I wanna know how the hell it happened.
[right][snapback]275139[/snapback][/right]

Needs a drop. :P
Just go down to Mexico and buy an ST or wait till 2010/11
Problem is most insurance companies don't right 10 digit VIN's like the Skylines and other drool machines. <_<
John ur completly right my buddy imported a rhd 92 GTR Sick car wicked fast two low 13's completly stock. He put some $$$ rims suspenision and stuff over the winter then spring came around and no insurance company would see him and the ones that did wanted over a grand a month so basically its unusable so he he will try to flip it for what it cost him or turn it into a race car.
with the M in the center of that Michigan plate I can tell you right off the bat that, that is a manufacturer plate. I've seen a few of plates on a few Ford Cars that come into my work, last one was on a 5 speed Diesel Ford Transit Connect van. I'll keep my eye out if we get a Euro Focus in, not to mention tell you how it drives lol..