FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Is Gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My focus has been sold. I'll miss it.

But know I bought a 94 ford probe gt. It was time to sell the family car and get a sports car just in time for winter lol
a 94 probe? well whatever floats your boat lol.
picked up a good old anal probe eh? good stuff, nice quick cars, ive always kinda liked them secretly. drop in a KLZE with breathing mods and call it a day :)
GFXjamie,Oct 21 2008, 01:56 PM Wrote:picked up a good old anal probe eh? good stuff, nice quick cars, ive always kinda liked them secretly. drop in a KLZE with breathing mods and call it a day :)
[right][snapback]274955[/snapback][/right]

Had a buddy with a turbo KLZE in an MX6... Fun car. :)

I just hope you don't have to replace the exhaust, or anything major soon. $$$$$$$$$$$$$
reldridge,Oct 21 2008, 10:02 PM Wrote:
GFXjamie,Oct 21 2008, 01:56 PM Wrote:picked up a good old anal probe eh? good stuff, nice quick cars, ive always kinda liked them secretly. drop in a KLZE with breathing mods and call it a day :)
[right][snapback]274955[/snapback][/right]

Had a buddy with a turbo KLZE in an MX6... Fun car. :)

I just hope you don't have to replace the exhaust, or anything major soon. $$$$$$$$$$$$$
[right][snapback]275017[/snapback][/right]
brand new motor and trany
boost it they love turbo's how much did you get for the sedan? Why the change?
ZX3_2NV,Oct 22 2008, 08:21 AM Wrote:boost it they love turbo's how much did you get for the sedan? Why the change?
[right][snapback]275039[/snapback][/right]
the focus had close to 300,000km and it was starting to fall apart. I got $1000 for it I desided on a probe because it had the new motor and trany and its in farly good condition and my friend has a parts car so if something broke it would be cheap to fix. And it was time to have a sports car
I wouldn't call it a sports car but its a big step up from the sedan
blue_light,Oct 22 2008, 11:59 AM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Oct 22 2008, 08:21 AM Wrote:boost it they love turbo's how much did you get for the sedan? Why the change?
[right][snapback]275039[/snapback][/right]
the focus had close to 300,000km and it was starting to fall apart. I got $1000 for it I desided on a probe because it had the new motor and trany and its in farly good condition and my friend has a parts car so if something broke it would be cheap to fix. And it was time to have a sports car
[right][snapback]275061[/snapback][/right]

300K? damn! and I thought mine's starting to fall apart at 190, I should probbaly lend the keys to my gf less, lol