FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Any Good Adult Wii Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My g/f has Wii and I want to pick up a couple of games for when the guys come over I have Transformers for me to play but its a one player game. Any suggestions to buy other than Mario Kart which is next on my list.
NHL 2K9 is semi-playable, but I find that the "shake to check / swing to shoot" tends to mess with your overall player control.

WiiPlay is fun for the pool portion of it, and new "Duck Hunt".

Guitar Hero III - bad ass. Guitar Hero Aerosmith - bad idea.

Rock Band is good, too. Play it through your home theatre for maximum piss-off-the-neighbours factor.

Mario Kart is indeed fun. My g/f and I love working as a team to beat the tourneys.

Killer games? Not so far.

I'd suggest Rock Band and GH III for when your buds are over.
Is rock band or guitr hero coming out with anything new for x-mass. I heard rumours of a gh with a set of drums
Mario Galaxy is good.

Super Paper Mario is addictive.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl is good.

Resident Evil 4 is alright.
we have paper mario but Im looking for a 4 player game and i wasn't crazy about super smash bros. Are there any decent soccer or basketball games
Here is the adult game you wanted :)

you should be more careful about what you are asking us in this site :D

http://www.wiispin.com/2007/02/20/interact...-and-wiibrator/

there is also Wiibrator too :)
You could look at Mario Party 8.. its a bunch of up to 4 player mini games.
Wii games?

Is that where a group of adults gets together for a pissing match?

Sounds like fun.

Whens the G2G? I'll try and make it.

But I am the pissee and not the pisser.
meford4u,Oct 20 2008, 09:08 PM Wrote:Wii games?

Is that where a group of adults gets together for a pissing match?

Sounds like fun.

Whens the G2G?  I'll try and make it.

But I am the pissee and not the pisser.
[right][snapback]274909[/snapback][/right]

Interested in some drunken baseball? :lol:
WII and adult very rarely go together.

PS3 FTW!
torradan,Oct 20 2008, 04:13 PM Wrote:You could look at Mario Party 8.. its a bunch of up to 4 player mini games.
[right][snapback]274906[/snapback][/right]

We already have mario party 8 its alright I guess but gets boring after i found a Deca Sports they have a bunch of stuff like go karting, soccer, basketball even archery and snowbording its a pretty cool game. and as for PS3 im not a playsation guy I also have x box 360 but I actually enjoy playing wii its fun and interactive i think wii was a great idea.