FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tv Stand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*** SOLD...err... GIVEN AWAY ***

ZTW: I think there may be another one at the warehouse, I'll take a look tomorrow and let you know.

Its available to anyone who speaks up first.

I got it from my boss, but its just WAY too big for us here. Thought it would fit in the basement, but its just frickin massive.

Linky to teh TV Stand

Its currently missing two pieces of the glass, but i'm fairly certain that I saw them at the warehouse. Everything except for the glass is here, including all hardware. As far as I can tell, its never been assembled. Still have the box for it too. Fit no problem into the back of my ZX4 with the seats down, so transporting it wouldn't be an issue.

So, if anyone wants it, lemme know and come get it!
torradan,Oct 19 2008, 06:03 PM Wrote:Its available to anyone who speaks up first.

I got it from my boss, but its just WAY too big for us here.  Thought it would fit in the basement, but its just frickin massive.

Linky to teh TV Stand

Its currently missing two pieces of the glass, but i'm fairly certain that I saw them at the warehouse.  Everything except for the glass is here, including all hardware.  As far as I can tell, its never been assembled.  Still have the box for it too.  Fit no problem into the back of my ZX4 with the seats down, so transporting it wouldn't be an issue.

So, if anyone wants it, lemme know and come get it!
[right][snapback]274840[/snapback][/right]

How much? (LOL - dibs if it's free)
Sold!!!!
Sent PM