FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Teaser From Today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I thought I'd give a bit of a teaser from today.

Friggin' Badass!
[Image: HDR-IMG_4008-4010.jpg]

Thanks again to those who let me use their cars and gave me their time, it's greatly appreciated!!

-George
I can't belive I missed it, I drove by at 530 and I didn't see anyone..
Whos car is that? looks mean.
DAM! thats a nice pic!
wish i wasn't busy id love to get some killer photo's done!
ZTW's wagon, I think....Lets see some more pics
You have an HDR camera or you compose HDR pics ?? ( Over, normal, under exposed if you know what i mean)
malim,Oct 19 2008, 03:58 AM Wrote:You have an HDR camera or you compose HDR pics ?? ( Over, normal, under exposed if you know what i mean)
[right][snapback]274830[/snapback][/right]

I just shoot with a Canon 30D in RAW. I use a combination of Photomatix and PS to come up with my stuff. I don't do a lot of HDR anymore but I like using it with car photos.

-George
sweet ass foci and sweet ass pic! B)
Nice pic.
Nice shot.... are there any more photos or a link to where we can see them ?
Thanks very much George - I love the pic - expresses exactly what I want to do with my car - I'm looking forward to seeing the rest.

ALSO: (taking a bit of a liberty here) ... if anyone's interested in those headlights I have another pair I'll be putting up for sale (I bought two sets as a sort of mini-group buy, but the other party backed out)

I bought these when the dollar was still pretty strong so I can let them go for a lot less than anyone could possibly import them today.

I'm having good luck with kjiji lately, but I'll hold off for a day or two if anyone on here wants them ... I'll let them go for $15 bucks less than I'll list them on kijiji.

PM me for details.
I like those lights... but with xmas coming and all, I don't think it would go well with the misses :|
How's the light output of those? Equal, worse or better than OEM?
They are pretty decent, I modded mine and put Xenon's in them and they are very nice. More of a distance light then close up. I don't even have to use my high beams anymore.
Gravter,Oct 28 2008, 08:09 AM Wrote:I like those lights... but with xmas coming and all, I don't think it would go well with the misses :|
How's the light output of those? Equal, worse or better than OEM?
[right][snapback]275344[/snapback][/right]
IMO the overall light output with the H7s is about comparable to the OEM ... however, because there is such a definitive cut-off line with the projectors you can aim them for distance down the road ... the pattern actually on the road immediately in front of the car is a little different, but where you can see the difference in what's reflected back to you on low beams ... long way down the road and yet no one flashes you.