FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday Meet Oct 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So since kev hasn't posted...figured i might as well.

Soon the tempature will be falling below zero. Lets get out and enjoy the nice days while they still last. As most of you have noticed, the sun is falling behind the horizion and the days are getting shorter. Its sad, I know but these meets will go on. On as long as the interest is there.

Everyone is welcome, Wives, Girlfriends, Partners etc. Bring a chair if you want to sit (weather permitting) and don't forget a blanket, if not we can raid Wendys as we did last meet. Your car is storngly encouraged to join you.

PLACE: Dixie @ Aimco Timmies/Business Depot parking lot on the South East corner.

TIME: People usually show up around 7PM. How long everyone stays is up to the individual.

MASSIV MONDAY MART: Business As Usual I would assume.

Link to MMM page.

MAP: MAP

Please confirm if you can, or maybe attend. I will add those who are or maybe attending to the list below.

Hope to see you all at Dixie and Aimco.

Attending

1) Spinal
2) Scorcher
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Maybe

1) Focus man, Focus - bring said wife! lol
2)
3)
4)
I'm there (hopefully not sick tho cough cough :( )
i'll be somewhere where its warm.......but i really want to come out now
Ooops, thanks for posting this up for me. With being away for Thanksgiving and working the Election on Tuesday I totally forgot to do it. Not sure if I can make it though. Its the wifes birthday on Monday. I think I might get in trouble if I sneek out. She may have sympathay for me seeing that I couldn't make it out due to the death in the family last time.

Put me in as a maybe. ;)
I'll be there around 7:30.
I am there.
Please confirm if you can, or maybe attend. I will add those who are or maybe attending to the list below.

Hope to see you all at Dixie and Aimco.

Attending

1) Spinal
2) Scorcher
3) ZTWsquared
4) malim
5) Tiketz
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Maybe

1) Focus man, Focus - bring said wife! lol
2)
3)
4)
[right][snapback]274658[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yeah, its not going to happen for me tonight. If her mother was home to keep her company I would totally be there. But unfortunately her mom is working tonight. My s#!t would be on the street if I left her on her 25th birthday to go to a car meet, and with her being more pregnant and "moody" I am going to play it safe.
understandable kev, no big deal. least i know what to look forward to when i get married :P
Im out this week I think im out till spring time rolls around
Well I'll be there weather it's raining or not. I'm in the area pricing out some tint and a Viper 5701 LE PINK for Jens Mazda.
ill be comming up for a bit
so how did it go? sorry i didnt make it out guys i had stuff come up at home =/
Good. We sat in Timmies, pretty much the whole time. It was me, Scorcher and GFXjamie in the beginning. Then Ken and Tony came up.

The weather sucked...
Badly sucked, couple other pplshowed up but they were unaware that we were the group lol. Also there was a couple of Foci's on my way home that I had givin cards too but missed a black ZX3 red light wasn't long enough. All and all it was good.
I'd like to make at least one more before the end of the season but the car saga drags on and on... and on

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 20 2008, 10:39 PM Wrote:I'd like to make at least one more before the end of the season but the car saga drags on and on... and on

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]274919[/snapback][/right]
Assuming you get your car back this calendar year ... we should have a "welcome back Daniel" massiv monday meeting.
Sorry guys couldn't make it...got stuck @ work, It was somewhat ammusing watching co-workers "hydroplane" across the airport tarmac.YIKES :o :blink:
Sorry I didn't make it. Sucks about the weather though. I guess it is about the time of year that people start going into hibernation. LOL.

Daniel, whats the news on your situation? Progress on the Fusion? Insurance problems?
some bad news of the night, went to visit a friend in brampton after the meet, was on the 401 on my way home between townline and hwy 6, started to hydro plane and my rear end kicked out. i hit the wall and removed my rear bumper completely, trashed passeneger side rear quarter and lost a tail light. car was fortunately still in great driveable condition. after picking up my bumper cover and any large pieces off the side of the highway i continued home which happened to be 15 minutes away. once i get pictures i will post what happened. hit the wall at about 80 km/h once i started to slow down and spin. ended up facing the cars coming at me but managed to stay out of the front end of the trucks beside me. i got really lucky... besides that, got to meet a couple more guys and had a good chat at tim hortons. tomorrow i have to go to reporting office
Pages: 1 2 3