FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Here,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Allright, well im new here, recently picked up a focus for everyday driving, i told myself not to touch it, but.............well....you know :rolleyes:
my other cars include an MR2 turbo and a 94 Audi cabrio

......so can i view the FS adds now??
imncrxtc,Oct 15 2008, 06:55 PM Wrote:Allright, well im new here, recently picked up a focus for everyday driving, i told myself not to touch it, but.............well....you know :rolleyes:
my other cars include an MR2 turbo and a 94 Audi cabrio

......so can i view the FS adds now??
[right][snapback]274636[/snapback][/right]

mmm yeah i think you can view anything, you just can't sell until you have 100 post.

Welcome to the site BTW
Welcome glad to see you made it on here. How is the stuff working out for you?by the way What year MR2?
ZX3_2NV,Oct 15 2008, 03:24 PM Wrote:Welcome glad to see you made it on here. How is the stuff working out for you?by the way What year MR2?
[right][snapback]274642[/snapback][/right]

Hey Andrew how's it going?? I havent started anything yet, when i find some time il get to it! I took a quick look at my seats to see if i could do it, it dosent look to bad. I think il change the upper part of the fronts and to sort of even it out, il change the ass part of the back. The skins on the upper back has holes on yours because of the seatbelt, so i cant use them. How easy/hard will it be to mate the fronts?
Thanks
Dan

and the MR2 is a 91.
does it actually have holes I thought it has a plastic piece instead of a hole. Don't think it would look that bad with the black piece on there. What do you mean by

"How easy/hard will it be to mate the fronts?"

Don't really understand what you want to do.
ZX3_2NV,Oct 15 2008, 06:07 PM Wrote:does it actually have holes I thought it has a plastic piece instead of a hole. Don't think it would look that bad with the black piece on there. What do you mean by

[right][snapback]274650[/snapback][/right]

Sounds like he wants to make baby seats.
ZTWsquared,Oct 15 2008, 06:13 PM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Oct 15 2008, 06:07 PM Wrote:does it actually have holes I thought it has a plastic piece instead of a hole. Don't think it would look that bad with the black piece on there. What do you mean by

[right][snapback]274650[/snapback][/right]

Sounds like he wants to make baby seats.
[right][snapback]274657[/snapback][/right]

hahah, by mate the fronts i mean use my seat piece with your back piece. I see what you mean for the rear, your right, there is a plastic piece. il try it out.
Cool make sure to make a post in The streets section and post up some pics of your rides. Any word on if your Bro is interested in the deck?
ZX3_2NV,Oct 16 2008, 09:42 AM Wrote:Cool make sure to make a post in The streets section and post up some pics of your rides. Any word on if your Bro is interested in the deck?
[right][snapback]274686[/snapback][/right]

i havent a clue on how to post pics, and i havent got around to asking him, il check. Hey what spring set up do you have, what drop is it?
Eibach Sportline in the rears and a custom coil over springs in the fornt. Its about a 2" drop