FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Help Wanted - Pls And Tks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't watch the guy install this, so I'm not sure how to remove it ... Pioneer deck mounted inside a Scosche adaptor ... deck shown here with faceplate on and removed ... I can reach the right side from behind ... do I remove the deck from adaptor first, or remove the adaptor and then the deck ... in either case ... how??

Thanks

[Image: P1000243.jpg]

[Image: P1000242.jpg]
Your deck should have 2 keys that came with it

Slide 1 in on each side and they should lock into place

This should release the deck from the locking sleeve and you should be albe to pull the deck straight out

If you don't have the keys..... the Din kit can be "popped" out by gently prying up the bottom as it is only held in by 2 small clips. Once those bottom clips are free you should have more room for the din kit to drop down a bit and clear the top clips. Now be careful as there could be 4 clips on the top, only if the 2 "cougar" clips were not removed.
SL8RZZX3,Oct 13 2008, 01:25 PM Wrote:Your deck should have 2 keys that came with it

Slide 1 in on each side and they should lock into place

This should release the deck from the locking sleeve and you should be albe to pull the deck straight out

If you don't have the keys..... the Din kit can be "popped" out by gently prying up the bottom as it is only held in by 2 small clips. Once those bottom clips are free you should have more room for the din kit to drop down a bit and clear the top clips. Now be careful as there could be 4 clips on the top, only if the 2 "cougar" clips were not removed.
[right][snapback]274491[/snapback][/right]

Okay - thanks Gord ... looking for keys.
if you don't have pioneer key, come visit my work..
i will give you keys..at no charge..
konafocuswrc,Oct 13 2008, 02:07 PM Wrote:if you don't have pioneer key, come visit my work..
i will give you keys..at no charge..
[right][snapback]274494[/snapback][/right]
Thanks very much Leo ... I did find the keys and I got the deck out no problem.