FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mini-meet In Hamilton? Oct 18th.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

It seems to be shaping up that I'll be doing some photos for a few different people over the course of the day on the 18th around Hamilton (Car photos that is). If I can line up the timing, is anyone interested in coming out to hang out for a bit in the evening? I was thinking we could meet up near Hutch's on Van Wagners Beach Rd. around 6.

Anybody up for it?

-George
id go but i work every saturday at 5 :( thats around where i live too :(
Scourge,Oct 12 2008, 09:56 AM Wrote:Hey guys,

It seems to be shaping up that I'll be doing some photos for a few different people over the course of the day on the 18th around Hamilton (Car photos that is).  If I can line up the timing, is anyone interested in coming out to hang out for a bit in the evening?  I was thinking we could meet up near Hutch's on Van Wagners Beach Rd. around 6. 

Anybody up for it?

-George
[right][snapback]274452[/snapback][/right]

Yah i got the day off, I'll be there.
As we talked earlier I'll be there.
:D As we have been discussing for a while now, I"ll be there also.
Make it a full day. :fluffy: :beerchug:
wintuk,Oct 12 2008, 09:15 PM Wrote::D As we have been discussing for a while now, I"ll be there also.
    Make it a full day. :fluffy:  :beerchug:
[right][snapback]274474[/snapback][/right]

Im in, although I'll most likely be cruising down there with a few guys if thats alright...
Im down
damn it. I'll be out of the country

I want some pics of the scooby :(
bump for the meet, this saturday..everyone still planning on showing up? Looks like it will be a bit chilly outside! I'll be cruising down there around 6ish
I'll be there around 6 too, not too sure how long I'll beable to stay but I will be there.
Scorcher000,Oct 16 2008, 03:42 PM Wrote:I'll be there around 6 too, not too sure how long I'll beable to stay but I will be there.
[right][snapback]274729[/snapback][/right]

Sweet I want to hear what your car sounds like with the header, I think it might be time to mod soon. :D
No prob
Scorcher000,Oct 16 2008, 04:33 PM Wrote:No prob
[right][snapback]274740[/snapback][/right]

I have headers also, but i can almost guarantee our cars sound different lol so you can hear my car also if you want

Sean
Sorry guys cant make it, the focus is outta commission for now and I gotta work :(
Welll I may not be able to go, my wife is at work and I have our son. I might have to go shopping for anew wife today..one that dosn't nag. :P
Canadian ST,Oct 18 2008, 08:59 AM Wrote:Welll I may not be able to go, my wife is at work and I have our son. I might have to go shopping for  anew wife today..one that dosn't nag. :P
[right][snapback]274805[/snapback][/right]

No offense dude but why not go shopping for Santa Claus while yer at it, 'cause neither thing exists :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 18 2008, 11:33 AM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Oct 18 2008, 08:59 AM Wrote:Welll I may not be able to go, my wife is at work and I have our son. I might have to go shopping for  anew wife today..one that dosn't nag. :P
[right][snapback]274805[/snapback][/right]

No offense dude but why not go shopping for Santa Claus while yer at it, 'cause neither thing exists :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]274806[/snapback][/right]

ill be there :P
i wanna go so bad :(:(:(:(
i would go if i wasnt in toronto for safety training via TSSA... gay'r then aids
Well either I was to early or to late, I rolled by about 5:30 and I didnt see anyone. It was Hutches right??
Pages: 1 2