FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: *computer Geeks Look!* Wow.mr2 For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wow dats alot of stuff you gotta learn to drive a MR2
WTF?!

StarTrek Enterprise NC1701-E helm controls in an MR2?!

that is pretty sick tho
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

What a car!
Makes this look so old school.

[Image: kitt-interior.jpg]
I bet some people get off on sh#t like that.
^^.........i did
Thats just intense. Someone spent a whole ton of time doing that, and if all works, major props to them.
But in the long run it's still an MR2.
Jesus... makes the Fusion "carputer" over at FordFusionClub look like a beta of the Microsoft "SYNC" system :hitit: (and that thing is actually pretty damn slick for what it does)

NefCanuck
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 8 2008, 04:39 PM Wrote:But in the long run it's still an MR2.
[right][snapback]274207[/snapback][/right]

I love the MR2 but I can only guess the electronics cost more then the car.
nice job but i will place a bet on mr2 gets broken into soon..
that is a nice setup, nobody will break into that car.... easy smash and grab gps is allot quicker to unload and quicker to get.
Man that is way to cool :lol:
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 8 2008, 04:39 PM Wrote:But in the long run it's still an MR2.
[right][snapback]274207[/snapback][/right]

Yeah man, but until something better comes along (which is highly unlikely), it's still 1000X cooler inside than ANY Focus, Escape or even Mustang I've ever seen / been in.

That car could command mid 5 figures with the right buyer if all that s*** works, easily.

That design speaks to MILLIONS of fans, worldwide. If it was outside of Europe, that car would already be sold and put away somewhere, maybe driven once a year or so.
It's pretty neat. 8 series Beemers have that type of equipment in them and I've seens kits like that too. Not that practical when the cold temps hit the screens lol.
I think Lt. Comander Data would have to teach you how to use all the gizmos. Still very cool!