FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Meet To End All Meets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: season-end-flyer.gif]
DRJ is proud to announce the meet to end all meets...many (well over 200) on the scene opened their season with us in April and now were asking everyone to come back again and close out the season in style!
Spread the word! and remember, you can find us every sunday AMC parking lot in front of chuckie cheese 7pm til whenver...please no burnouts, speeding or littering.
Nice that the J Bodies are inviting other teams out. But there not to fond of me im a lil sh!t disturber on jco
ZX3_2NV,Oct 7 2008, 09:06 AM Wrote:Nice that the J Bodies are inviting other teams out. But there not to fond of me im a lil sh!t disturber on jco
[right][snapback]274039[/snapback][/right]

You folks in the TO area get all the good meets. :(

Maybe we should start an Ottawa FoFo club and have gatherings throughout the summer.
heelchain,Oct 7 2008, 08:42 AM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Oct 7 2008, 09:06 AM Wrote:Nice that the J Bodies are inviting other teams out. But there not to fond of me im a lil sh!t disturber on jco
[right][snapback]274039[/snapback][/right]

You folks in the TO area get all the good meets. :(

Maybe we should start an Ottawa FoFo club and have gatherings throughout the summer.
[right][snapback]274044[/snapback][/right]

yep, we have a big BBQ every summer......40+ cars

this year we only had 4 :)
well with the gas prices you Ottawa guys are getting you can drive down here for cheap