FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hey Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just saying hello, new Focus owner here. I used to be a regular over on the Contour boards (CEG) but since have sold the Tour' and bought a Focus! I don't really know anyone around but I live in Hamilton, ON...anyone near me? Would be nice to meet a few locals! I havent seen alot of modded Foci around- theres a silver 4-door with custom paint- silver top and grey lower, and a wagon with projectors and such..I hang out at the pit stop on Queenston road with a few guys on the weekends, usually a red 01 GT vert stang, a black 01 civic and sometimes a gold stage 3 twin turbo Audi..stop in and say hello if you see us! Cheers

Sean
:hi:
Welcome!!

I see you bought Tantrik aka Brad's ZX3!!

it's a very nice start and is just begging for a Turbo!!
yep...i defenetly recognize that car.....he's got somewhat fresh engine in it....

and welcome
Welcome Sean ... there's a couple of other ex or current CEG folks on here ... me (haven't posted there for a couple of years) and SVTcanuk and perhaps others.
Hay whats up, I saw your car (you )last week going down Nash or Kenora from King ST. Nice car.
Welcome great purchase indeed and your gonna drive it all year to good for you. If your interested in an aftermarket front bumper check out my sale.

Are you plaaning to do any car shows with it next season?
thanks guys! I hope to do a few shows next year as its late in the season now..I was invited to CSCS this past sunday to enter the Ford class but had stuff come up and wasnt able to go. 2NV, I've seen you at J+P the past 2 years, love the car. :) Too bad you are parting with it though! It was one car I always looked for at the track :P Hope everything works out well with the new home

Sean
Thanks for some reason ive never done well at the Jand P events. But it will be back on the track one day. Don't u worry